• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

X girlfriend

J

JJ09

My sister got in touch with an X of mine, haven €™t seen her for 25 years, I thought ok €¦I'll exchange a few e-mails. We decide to meet €¦so I sent a picture of myself wearing a hat €¦you know just to prepare her for the hat wearing €¦ Her response, I like your photo is there any hair under there €¦(with a smile and a kiss), however I feel like cancelling the meeting now, wish I had never made contact aarrrhhh! ;;D

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

damn...so she legit was questioning if you had hair under the hat (?)...

lame...not an easy call.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That sucks man! Although she might just be geniunely asking i would just tell the truth, say 25yrs is a long time and you`ve lost a little hair if shes then not interested shes shallow minded and not worth it imo anyway. Tricky call good luck pal

J

JJ09

Hard enough making the decision to meet, let alone dumping that one on me €¦feel like I have to turn up with out a hat now, I haven €™t had much success with concealers.

Anyway hope I €™m having a good hair day (near impossible in my case)!!!

If those eyes start wondering €¦I €™m out €™a there! )(_::

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
One thing that I have noticed is that many woman care a whole lot less about our hair than we think. Sometimes we drive ourselves crazy with worry for no need. Good luck with things.

NN

J

JJ09

We do worry ourselves €¦I was stressing out for an hour in front of the mirror making sure everything was in it €™s right place. Well, I €™m happy to say that all went well €¦no wandering eyes! A dim lit restaurant, the magic dust and half a can of hair spray did the trick! However, I could never follow it up with a daytime meeting €¦

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Yeah nice one glad it went well buddy

K

khair

I am happy that meeting with your ex-girlfriend after not seeing her for so many years went well.

If she made a lot of reference to your hair while you were having dinner with her, I would not want to see her again.

I would consider that shallow and would not want to meet up with such an individual again.

Since things did go well, however, I hope that you guys get together again. Your ex-girlfriend seems like a nice person.

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
JJ09, brilliant post, I was laughing my head off reading it so congratulations on your sense of humour. On a serious note, I think this is a worry for a lot of men and having a good night out takes planning with almost military precision, lighting, angles etc..But well done, glad it worked out well for you! Interesting to see how it progresses.

J

JJ09

Cheers! stephenl, I try to make light of my situation, you have to €¦as for progression there in lies the dilemma €¦[):h::

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
JJ09

Glad the meet went well but have to ask: How did she look after 25 years?

SR

J

JJ09

She's been in the fitness industry for 15 years (still is) suffice to say, she looks great! ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi JJ09.

Have you arranged another meeting with her.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Good to hear that it went well. Lighting is so key. I have a bathroom that is stellar for getting ready in. The lighting is just right. I leave every time with a little more bounce knowing that at last glance I was a stud. Ha ha.

NN

J

JJ09

Little more bounce! ::}{: NN

bm

I have been attending her €œBoot Camp € classes three mornings a week (now I know I €™m giving away too much) ;;D at 5.30am that consist mostly of running light weights and boxing. Thankfully many others wear hats so I don €™t feel like the odd one out. ;)

After a session most of the €œvictim €™s € will go for coffee sit around and discuss the sessions and otherwise €¦ One time someone suggested that including swimming would be a great addition to the workout! I €™m thinking €¦ I wont be taking part in any of that. :whatever:

The problem is that I €™m getting to know these people, which is great €¦however they invite you to all sorts of other activities, which in my situation I cannot attend and they must think €¦well, I don €™t know what they think, but I keep declining the offer and maybe they think that I €™m a bit of a anti social €¦ which due to my circumstances is probably true. ;ss;

As far as developing a relationship with my X €¦ who would want a relationship with a guy that wont leave home without it €¦a hat that is! /images/emoticons/th_15-3.gifEveryday!

On a positive note however, I €™m getting very fit! ;););)