• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Zionaxel`s Flap repair with BHR..

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
For those that have been following the pro-bono offer made by BHR you would of seen the result ´s caused by two failed flap op ´s i recieved over 14yrs ago which left a completly disfigured hairline and bad scarring to the back of my head.

If im honest it was maybe only 3 yrs ago that i even thought about getting it fixed as the experience i had with the Doc who f****d my appearance up left me with the feeling of staying away from the H.T business altogether.

Luckily i never turned into a nutcase or suffer any depression over what had happened ,felt a bit pissed off mind you.But i have met people a lot worse off than i am with a full head of hair so i don`t have to much to complain about.

Anyway , luckily due to this site and BHR i now have the chance to fix things a little . Not expecting miracles ,had time to think about that one . But it seems the first port of call is to repair the scarring in the back and then see what can be done in the future.

I think for guys like Scarred,Topcat and Bullit who really understand what it feels like to of gone through some serious s**t,it in a weird way feels comforting that there are people out there that have never met but have a common bond.

The op will take place on Febuary 20th,and looking forward to it..

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Zion,

I recall when you first came on PB forum. After seeing your pics, I commented to someone that you were really messed with. I was informed at the time that you weren't too bothered and went about your business. But that you were cynical towards the HT business. Anyone can clearly see you had all the rights to have such attitude. I thought of you as one tough cookie.

Your repair is not an easy fix but it sounds like you have realistic expections. You'll need numerous trips so it's nice that BHR is semi-close to you. I too think it's great of BHR to take your case on and in turn likely helped soften you up towards people and the HT industry as a whole. I know all too well that there are clinics who have no right to be in business. There are too many clinics who end up messing with patients' appearance and self esteem. I wish the best for you and I'm sure you'll be well taken care of at BHR. Looking forward to supporting and following your repair progress. ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
good luck my friend i am really rooting for you......... you are a top bloke and deserve a great outcome;) can't wait to follow your progress pal your great attitude is an inspiration to others ¬b`

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
yes zionaxel, looking forward to seeing you. You do indeed have an amazing positive attitude which is really to your credit.

S

scarred5

Valued member
i very much admire his positive attitude and wish i were that strong, i do know that your in good hands and eagerly looking forward to seeing your update. all good clinics should be as generous as these blokes at bhr, i think you will be happy with how quick the healing is with fue,

J

JJ09

I look forward to seeing how BHR approach your repair...;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zion.

I`m glad the ball will start rolling soon on your repair journey,hopefully Dr Bisanga can accomplish a significant improvement on your present situation.

You will be a challenge but i`m sure the good doctor will do his very best to help you out.

Looking forward to reading all about the first stages of your repair and wishing you the very best outcome possible.

Take care bm.

W

wylie

Valued member
Rock on dude, hope your first repair session goes well, you deserve it!

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Thanks everyone for the support,i never did anything the easy way so it wont be anything different with this.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
You will do fine my friend. You have a great attitude and that is huge. I wish you the best.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zion.

Nearly time for your first repair session,i`m sure it will be a great experience.

bm.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Hello B.M,a few days to go.Will be nice to start, pretty weird really as you spend the whole time reading about everyone else going through this process, when it comes to your turn you cant quite imagine it somehow.Looking forward to it though.
I think in my case scar coverage and then eventually a soft natural hairline is the goal. I hope to use a fair bit of a beard hair..

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
good luck pal;) from one repair patient to another im rooting for ya dude!!!

S

scarred5

Valued member
no sweat man, you will be amazed how fast you heal, keep focused on the goal, your in the best hands, so dont worry, eager to see and hear bout your experience,

P

Plug

Valued member
Just to wish you all the best, I too was suckered back in the 70's and its distressing to see that the same barbaric techniques were still being used a decade later. Thank god for the internet. Guess I was lucky, I only had the large plugs to deal with. But that has given me nearly 3 decades of hiding away. Really if this was being done to laboratory animals it would have been condemned as inhumane. But there we are not just going around with obvious evidence of something gone wrong on our heads, but have paid a lot for the priviledge too. We might just as well had "MUG" tattoed on our foreheads. Anyway I really hope this will make your life so much better. Here's to the future. Dr Bisanga is fast growing a reputation for repair and in my experience does not do anything unless he is sure it is worth doing,so I am sure you are in good hands. Sincerely all the best mate.

Last edited:
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Zion,

You are in the greatest hands with Dr. Bisanga, Philip and the BHR staff. I hope only the best for you and I am sure it will happen.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
T.C,Plug,B.M,Scarred an Mr. Bullit thanks for the support.Just have to say that my results of the past have not screwed my life up, so the up coming repair will just increase the quality of my life i have anyway.Like i have said many times it has prevented me from doing a lot of different things but you just have to deal with it and move on.I have a great life just look a bit dodgy, which now luckily will be fixed.

Another note has anyone heard if its definate the local trains in Brussels are going on strike? I normally support most strikes but do you think you could put it off til monday;)..

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
one hour to go before the op really pleased its about to kick off.