• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1600 FUE Dr Bisanga

Tomislav

Tomislav

Valued member
Hi Ace, this looks spectacular for 4 months and a half!!! You should really be happy.
Do you have some pre-op pictures aside from the two taken at the clinic on operation day? I think that will help a lot of people understand where you started from. Cheers!

A

Ace

Valued member
Hi all,
Here are my 8 months pics. A couple were taken outside and the others indoors. There is a bit of V05 paste in my hair - nothing else. Very happy with my progress so far! Any questions, let me know.
Cheers,
Ace

A

Ace

Valued member

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 522
A

Ace

Valued member

Attachments

• Dr. Bisanga patient result.JPG
    Dr. Bisanga patient result.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 473
A

Ace

Valued member
I've added a few more pics, taken outside in direct sunlight. Just a bit of wax in hair. Probably less flattering, but I think it's important to show how HTs hold up in different lightening conditions, with different styling etc.
Cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great at 8 months. Your new fuller hairline has taken shape nicely and looks very natural.
Thanks for the update.

Swooping

Swooping

Valued member
Looking good already and you will still probably get even more improvement in the coming months!

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Looking really good at eight months and holds up well in the harsh sunlight pics. Congrats.