• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2550 grafts Dr. Resul Yaman September 2021

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, it does not cause too much disruption to you but time and travel can drag a repair out. Having punch out, waiting for it to heal, hoping they got all the graft, then going back to have the new grafts placed. For now, all you can do is make the best of it and try not to let it become an obsession.

S

smokeybacon

Commend your camera work. Very clear pictures. I can see the sides now and what you mean. It is hard to understand using the multiples in areas they will be seen. Like bigmac says, you can get is dealt with but for now try not to focus too much on it.

loui

loui

Valued member
I started doing electrolysis with blend method removal today, I can document it here. It is supposed to be pretty much scar free and used by many of the best Drs in the world in their repairs. I got in contact with a really nice woman that had been doing it for 17 years and she had done work similiar to this before. The work costs about 50 euros per session, 30 minutes. How it works is, it kills everything that is in anagen phase, so sometimes the grafts is not dying the first time around, usually you need to do this 6+ times to get everything removed. I will go every 2 weeks or so.

273488971_672518600854775_4189614538944274707_n.jpg

Last edited:
S

smokeybacon

When will you know if the hairs are not growing back, is it weeks or months after you have had the sessions. I guess the sessions become further apart to monitor the regrowth. Hope it goes well

loui

loui

Valued member
When will you know if the hairs are not growing back, is it weeks or months after you have had the sessions. I guess the sessions become further apart to monitor the regrowth. Hope it goes well
I would think most is in the anagen phase now and then they will die. Not sure though. I will keep doing this until 12 month mark and see how it looks, then I can evaluate, I will probably need another transplant to put more singles in the temples. The other side is looking pretty good might need to remove some there aswell but not many.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you do get these multi grafts removed without any scarring that would be excellent for you. The price sounds good and the number of sessions is what I’d expect to get rid of them. Which clinic is doing the treatment?
The after picture shows a subtle change with some doubles already shrunk/gone.
Your images are very good quality. It would be great if you could document the whole treatment as I’m sure it will help others who require multi grafts removed.

loui

loui

Valued member
If you do get these multi grafts removed without any scarring that would be excellent for you. The price sounds good and the number of sessions is what I’d expect to get rid of them. Which clinic is doing the treatment?
The after picture shows a subtle change with some doubles already shrunk/gone.
Your images are very good quality. It would be great if you could document the whole treatment as I’m sure it will help others who require multi grafts removed.
Its in a smaller city I think thats why the price is good. She was amazing really, 2 days now and its just some small redness, no scabbing at all. The clinic is a skin center run by this woman. She removed about 60 grafts she said. There were so many when she started to run her hand over the area and push hair up there were doubles and many multiples ontop of my native hair.

The clinic have been run by her for 11 years and she have been working with this for 17 years. The clinic has 4.9 of 5 on 500+ reviews on a site where you actually book the appointment, the only time you can give a review is after you had a booking and treatment so there is no way to cheat it like Google Reviews. Hopefully I can get this solved..

I will update every time I do it and later we can see if I had some scarring from it.

Last edited:
S

smokeybacon

You did well finding her clinic, it sounds like she cares for what she does. Look forward to the updates, glad you are making progress.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I agree with you, hopefully it will look decent when grown in. I let the design to the Dr himself because I was not enough educated back then, I have read so much the past months and educated myself alot, I wish I did the deep research before booking anything.

I am pretty much set on a small touch up and fix of the temples though by Dr Bruno Pinto in December. Hopefully the yield will be good, then Dr Pinto can focus on making it look more natural.

Read your new thread about lasering the grafts out…When you have that sorted you will have a better idea how many grafts for the touch up.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’m pleased you found a decent clinic to sort this. Maybe she can refer some clients here who went through or are going through the same process.

loui

loui

Valued member
This is my growth, 5 months 10 days. How do you think its looking?

20220221_170645.jpg
20220221_170714.jpg
20220221_170656.jpg
20220221_170651.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The growth is looking good. I doubt the multi units in your hairline will stand out too much but who knows once they’ve matured or given the chance to. I understand why you want them removed. In recent years standards have dropped. What was once a definite no to any multi units in the hairline now seems to be passed off as acceptable or not that much of a concern by some.
I’m pleased you took the decision to address this. I think it’s the right decision to want a natural looking result.

loui

loui

Valued member
6 months, you can also see my other thread where I removed some grafts from the temples which was wrongly placed.

How do you think this looks? I think it lacks abit density in the upper temples, not sure if it will sprout some more hairs there.

20220308_225459.jpg
20220308_225502.jpg
20220308_225516.jpg
20220308_225505.jpg
20220308_225510.jpg
20220308_230130.jpg
20220308_230127.jpg
20220308_230124.jpg
20220308_230141.jpg
20220308_230144.jpg
20220308_230606.jpg
.2.png

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly, your donor looks good. I don`t think you'll have a problem getting more grafts when you go for your repair surgery. The temple points still stand out with the darker coarse multi-units. They are improving though. With more laser sessions, I think you'll have them taken care of which will leave a blank canvas for the finer singles to be added.
Being at 6 months you have plenty of time for more growth in the hairline and temple corners. Your hairline looks good considering they stuck some multi-grafts in.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Apart from the obvious mistake with all the doubles and triples your hair looks good.

loui

loui

Valued member
You can see here, there are like a patchy spot, not sure but this is not good I assume for 6 months, seems like maybe some grafts were transected or so in this area?

Also a photo how my hairloss have progressed for the past 8 years. I am 27 today, soon 28.

ezgif-2-5b90dcdd3b.gif
275463773_654458299112935_8583076246090403691_n.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You do have a bald spot that was not evident in earlier pictures or I missed it. Still time for hairs to grow there. All you can do is wait and see. Your recession has been slow which is a plus.

loui

loui

Valued member
You do have a bald spot that was not evident in earlier pictures or I missed it. Still time for hairs to grow there. All you can do is wait and see. Your recession has been slow which is a plus.
You can see that hair is laying over the bald spot in the first photos, its quite a big part which is almost no growth unfortunaly.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, there’s no issues there and the grafts are just slower to grow.