• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3000 grafts FUT - Medical Hair Transplant & Aesthetics in Los Gatos, California - 1 year result

L

lookdai7

I have already done a few consultations with other clinics before coming across Dr. Diep and his amazing team. A few notable points that Dr. Diep that really stood out to me during the consultation:

1. - Instead of just giving you a general hairline, Dr. Diep will make his professional suggestion on what an Asian hairline looks like. Being Asian myself, this was HUGE as some other consultations the doctors didn't even factor that into the conversation.
  2. - On the flip side, Dr. Diep also show example of a patient that wanted a very custom (Elvis like) hairline, he happily did it for them. This shows Dr. Diep is happy to work with the patient's specific requirements.
  3. - Lastly, Dr. Diep ALWAYS, always stressed the importance of having a natural looking hairline from the surgery, and he'll work his magic to archive that.

The above 3 points was what really sold me and put me at ease with Dr. Diep and his team. Once a surgery date is set, Dr. Diep and his team will give you a packet with instructions on what to prep for the week before and day of the surgery, which was super helpful. I went with the FUT procedure and event of the day unfolded as follows.

- Went in to the clinic, changed, got a little explanation of the days proceedings, pick out what to each for lunch, took a pill and fell asleep while the team got to work right away.
- Woke up during lunch time, ate lunch, and went back to sleep.
- Woke up again near end of day, the operation is almost done, the team wrapped up the operation, got a packet of instructions for post surgery and I took an Uber home.

It was really a straight forward process, again only speaking from my experience here, your mileage may vary. I went back to the clinic a week or two later to remove the sutures, and that point the year long recovery journey begins. Hang in there as you should start seeing hair regrowth by the 3rd or 4th month. Now a year later I can finally appreciate the results of this operation and a kickass hairline. :)

Hope this was helpful to those considering this type of surgery. :)

- Lookdai

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_161923.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_161923.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240416_161953.jpg
    IMG_20240416_161953.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20240416_162024.jpg
    IMG_20240416_162024.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 37
J

josh145

I think this is a pretty decent result. You now have nice thick hair and the hairline suits you.