• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bit of advice

J

Jim2021

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

I have just recently completed my first hair transplant and am 7 days post-op tomorrow and healing well. I firstly wanted to say how much this forum helped me with regard to info, advice and making my decision, so thank you all!

I was just wondering if i could get some advice, I am off for a weekend in London this weekend and wasn't sure if there is any precautions I should be taking regarding the cold?? I know I should cover up for sun and heat etc but didn't know if there was anything for the cold?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated

H

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The cold won’t do any harm to your grafts. At 7 days post op you’re ok to wear a wooly hat to keep warm. The grafts are securely in place.

Who did you have your HT with?

J

Jim2021

The cold won’t do any harm to your grafts. At 7 days post op you’re ok to wear a wooly hat to keep warm. The grafts are securely in place.

Who did you have your HT with?
Thanks very much mate appreciate it!
Dr Gur from Fuecapilar and personally found the process was outstanding from start to finish!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear you had a positive experience. It would be great if you documented your journey.