• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Clinmedica vs Cosmedica - which to choose?

F

francewa

Hi there,

I have been in conversation with Clinmedica and Cosmedica regarding a possible hair transplant. I cant find much information on Clinmedica but wondering if anyone has any experience with them. There seems to be a general consensus that Cosmedica has a fair amount of experience and are more widely known. Im wondering which you would choose?

Cosmedica : Operation done over two days, Doctor draws the hairline, technicians do the rest. More expensive by about $1000

Clinmedica: Operation done in one day, Doctor also does the incisions. The doctor is Dr Gokmen Gucer. Has anyone heard of him? can't find much information but he does have interviews on Turkish TV (my Turkish is fairly rusty so I cant understand it ;)). About $1000 cheaper, and he did recommend Sapphire FUE over DHI which is the cheaper option - this actually works in his favour as it leads me to believe he's not trying to push his most expensive product just to make $$.

Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

M

mason.brad1978

I had a hair transplant done with clinmedica 13 months ago and they did well. The doctor recommended FUE sapphire hair transplant and the follow up was perfect. The instructions were clear and now it has been 13 months and the hair density is still intact.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I would avoid both to be honest. Take a look at Yaman, Turan, Gur.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Never heard of Clinmedica until the suspect posting on here the past few days. Cosmedica have a lot of tech teams, not all will be equal.

B

bernard.luke

I have never heard bad experiences about Cosmedica but I have completed a transplant with Clinmedica last month and the results were satisfactory. I would say you can go for both options but if you are looking for affordable results then I would go with Clinemdica.

M

mason.brad1978

Never heard of Clinmedica until the suspect posting on here the past few days. Cosmedica have a lot of tech teams, not all will be equal.
Am I the suspect? do you mean me?
And who are you? Detective Conan
Basically, I am beginning to doubt the credibility of this forum and I believe that you are collecting money from these clinics with the aim of mentioning their name here and there.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Am I the suspect? do you mean me?
And who are you? Detective Conan
Basically, I am beginning to doubt the credibility of this forum and I believe that you are collecting money from these clinics with the aim of mentioning their name here and there.
BM has been moderating this site for years, I have met him in person over a decade a ago and has the best interest at heart like alot of long term posters here. You can stop the insults and go else where.

M

mason.brad1978

Who is BM?
Moreover, I am not insulting anyone, only the admin bothered me with his strange and suspicious question
If he hasn't heard of ClinMedica, that's his problem, but not by calling me the "suspect."

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mason.brad1978

If you hasn't heard of ClinMedica, that's his problem, but not by calling me the "suspect."

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Bye bye Mason. Posting from the same location as the clinic.