• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

DHI 1.664 grafts hair transplant

Pelekis

Pelekis

Valued member
Hi, I just took some photos. I will upload them soon and I will visit the clinic for evaluation. Hopefully!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
You should be around the half way mark i'm guessing so i can't wait to see the piccys too;)

Pelekis

Pelekis

Valued member
3 months after my hair transplant

rbBFMJOl.jpg

GRCxyWHl.jpg

yVDu7hAl.jpg

POAvk7Wl.jpg

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
looking good and you just started the growth phase. in a few months you will see even more growth, good luck.

Pelekis

Pelekis

Valued member
Hi guys,i had a nice haircut and took some photos so as to see the comparison 8 months after my HT. Sorry for the low quality. I used my phone.

p1wjCUol.jpg

qv2y38Ql.jpg

bkSZ220l.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's looking nice at 8 months, thanks for the update.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Capt

Looking good at 8 months my friend how you feeling about it so far has their been any comments made from anyone .

Cheers

Dazz

Pelekis

Pelekis

Valued member
Hey Daz my friend!
I feel good, satisfied with the result. My wife says i look younger now.Z:B But my grey hair reveal my age :( . No worries though. My job is really stressful hope that i won't lose any more hair!!!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Capt

Well you got your hair back and thats the main thing friend I am not sure what your work is the gym always helps me to ease the stress, keep positive mate your looking good and you can always try a hair wash colour on your hair to see if you like it , you do whats best for you my friend have a great week end

Dazz

Pelekis

Pelekis

Valued member
I went to the clinic for my 12month follow up. Had also a haircut there so here we are. I must say minoxidil helped my crown problem a little bit. Do you think i should have a second HT in the crown?

nQIdpOwm.jpg

iHnP4PPm.jpg

mYZTls7m.jpg

qj8L5cum.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking really good Captain, very natural looking it is. Crowns are tricky, you may benefit from 5-700"grafts in there but there is the possibility of shock loss. Maybe stick with the Minox to see if it improves further before trying for more work.
Thanks for the update.
All the best
Bm.

Pelekis

Pelekis

Valued member
ok Bigmac i'll follow your advice.
Thank you Crudance2006
;)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Captain

Thanks for the update you gotta be pleased with that result considering the amount of grafts used , you got DONOR in the bank which you to be happy about

All the very best

Dazz