• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bicer | June 2022 | 3370 Grafts

J

jamesnotjamie

Hi Everyone,

I thought I should share my experience to hopefully help others and to provide a review of Dr. Bicer and her team.

After my initial contact with Ozen at Dr. Bicer's clinic, a video call was setup with Dr. Bicer who at the time was attending a conference so I was very grateful she made time on her break to have a chat with me. From this moment it really set the tone for how Dr. Bicer and her team would go above and beyond for the whole of my treatment and patient care.

All of the logistics, which included airport transfers and hotel, were taken care of by Ozen who I would like to add is extremely helpful, knowledgable and competent. I opted to stay at the Sheraton, which is the closest hotel to the clinic, so I only had a short walk on the day of my procedure. The journey and transfer to the hotel was seamless.

On the day of my procedure, I met with Ozen and Dr. Bicer to go through paperwork, medication, photographs and then my head was shaved. Dr. Bicer then consulted with me to make the decision of where my new hairline would be and outlined it with pen. I then went upstairs and met with two nurses as they prepped the room ready for my transplant.

Dr. Bicer performed the extraction and incisions, and the two nurses carried out the implantation with Dr. Bicer overseeing. The entire procedure lasted roughly 9 hours and was painless, so much so I feel asleep through a lot of it. Dr. Bicer and her team were extremely friendly and constantly concerned if I was comfortable which completely put me at ease.

The next day I attended the clinic for a check up before my flight home and everything was as expected. Once I arrived home, I followed the aftercare instructions provided by the clinic and remained in contact with Ozen and Dr. Bicer.

Dr. Bicer and her team are extremely patient focused and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. I am extremely happy with my progress so far as a result of the expertise of Dr. Bicer. I have included photographs before and after my procedure, also at 3 months and 6 months.

BEFORE:

IMG-20221216-WA0008.jpg

AFTER PROCEDURE:

IMG-20221216-WA0004.jpg

3 MONTHS UPDATE:

IMG-20220905-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220905-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220905-WA0001(1).jpg

6 MONTHS UPDATE:

20221216_105124.jpg
20221216_105120.jpg
20221216_105113.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Everything sounds like you had a very good experience dealing with the clinic and during your surgery. I see your forelock had grafts placed there to strengthen it, there was signs of thinning. Those grafts have made a massive difference at 6 months. you must be thrilled with your progress.
Are you on any hair loss regimen?