• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr.Bisanga. BHR Clinic, 2830 FUE 0 - 6 Months + 19 month update

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
19 Month Update

Below is a 19 month update testimonial and pictures kindly supplied by the patient himself, to whom we are very grateful.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't updated for a while but I've had a mega busy few months with work and have been moving in to a new house. I must say that having this procedure with BHR has been one of the single most best decisions I have ever made so far, the result has exceeded my expectations and thing seem to be getting better and better in term of quality of hair not growth. I think I had all my growth after about the one year mark but it's hard to tell, I'll keep updating until the 24 month stage because I think after that time I should be at the end of my journey but you never know!!!!
Thanks again to Dr B , my man Stephen and the rest of the gang at BHR!!!!!!!!!!
If anyones got any questions I'm more than happy the help cheers.

Front View Post 19 Months

2830at85post19months_zpsbe02ab8b.jpg

Right Side Post 19 Months

2830at86post19months_zps3310cde7.jpg

Left Side Post 19 Months

2830at87post19months2_zps3800304f.jpg

Rear View Post 19 Months

2830at88post19months3_zpse91b558c.jpg

Westcoaster

Westcoaster

It`s fantastic when patients update after 12 months showing how things turned out, awesome finish for this guy.

sl

sl

At 24 Month update
Hi, sorry its late, but here's my 24 month update. I've had all my growth and the hairs seem to have fully matured. Im really happy that I can finally use styling products and style my hair. I have the freedom of not having to wear a hat or worry about my hair blowing in the wind only to uncover a bald patch!

This is by far one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far and if I needed any future work doing, I wouldn't hesitate due to the great experience I have had from having the procedure done and the confidence it has in turn given me.Massive thanks to Dr Bisanga and his team and of course Steven who has been there every step of the way.

Royboyupdate1_zpsgpljgrqe.jpg

royboyupdate2_zpslf6fjov4.jpg

royboyupdate3_zps07k7uwid.jpg

royboyupdate4_zpsstecztil.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
This just blows my mind, it looks incredible and his donor area is amazing....he must be so happy with this.....awesome that he keeps updating too;)

sl

sl

Thanks BN, yes it is really good of him to show through to this stage and thank you for the kind comments.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Great to see these updates 2 years on I think its very important especially to new members his hair looks fantastic , I was looking at his progress right through and you can see how his hair has matured thanks for posting as always

Congratulations to the Patient and BHR ¬b` great work

Dazz