• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Hakan Doganay 2835 Grafts FUE

Swooping

Swooping

Valued member
Thank you Janna. So you would say I'm on track right now?

janna

janna

Valuable Member
It looks like you're right on track to me. You won't have to wait too much longer but I do know it's hard waiting. I recall you have shock loss in the donor at 1 month postop, how is the donor now?

Swooping

Swooping

Valued member
janna wrote:
It looks like you're right on track to me. You won't have to wait too much longer but I do know it's hard waiting. I recall you have shock loss in the donor at 1 month postop, how is the donor now?
Ok thanks! Yes it surely is at times lol! Donor is perfectly fine now. Later on I'll buzz my hair when my HT is grown and will take a picture too then of my donor!

donor3months.jpg

Last edited:
F

FUE GUY

valued member
Hi Swooping. How is your transplant growth at 5 months ? I`m interested to see your donor area when you shave it down, would it be more beneficial to shave down now or next month to even out your appearance ? Thus letting the transplanted hairs grow at a similar ratio to your native hair.

Swooping

Swooping

Valued member
So I'm just at about 5 months now, decided to take some pictures. Left side seems to be going well. Right side is a bit lacking and behind as you can see on the picture.

The first two pictures are pre-op just the day I had surgery (out of bed look lol). Other 3 are how my hair stands now. Donor has healed awesome (shock loss was pretty big in the beginning)I think it's going pretty well
biggrin.png
and it's going to be interesting what the coming months will bring!I need to stay realistic too as I have extremely fine hair which makes things more difficult.

At the 1 year mark I'll make really good pictures from all angles, and will probably shave down too then!)

hair5months.jpg

Swooping

Swooping

Valued member
@ FUE GUY Donor here at 5 months. At the 1 year mark I'll probably shave it down as close as possible!

donor5month.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I think it looks good mate, the right side still has time to catch up and it's not uncommon for one side to grow faster than the other. Overall though it's looking really good and your still only 5 months post op;)

Good to hear your donor shock loss has recovered too pal. Pease keep us updated in the coming months.

best wishes BN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking very good at 5 months. Its quite normal for one side to grow in faster than the other so there should be no need to worry as it will even out over the coming months.
Thanks for the update.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Mate

At 5 months your right in the zone looks great already and its only going to get better from here on in thanks for the update .

Have a great night

Dazz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
How is the hair growing in, has both sides started to even out.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
your hair at 5months looks great, only going to get better. enjoy your new hair, great job by doc and staff.

Swooping

Swooping

Valued member
Guys sorry totally forgot to update this topic at this site.
Here are some pictures all around the 7-9 month mark showing the difference pre-op and post-op (the pictures showing my new hair are all around 7-9 months post-op)
Got an awesome result!

7halfmonth.jpg
minicollage.jpg
journeyht.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking very nice at nine months, you must be very happy how it's turning out.

F

FUE GUY

valued member
Were you happy at 12 months? Any touch ups required?