• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Lorenzo Farjo clinic.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All looks on track, now just to wait it out for the next few months until the new hair starts to grow, how is the redness? Has it all gone?

H

Haircules

Yes , just waiting now. I have kept quite a lot of the new hairs up to now and it looks like the crown has started to fill in a little. The redness had more or less gone after 3 or 4 days. Thanks for your reply.

F

FutureFue

Valued member
Looking awesome, the work looks great and I firmly believe Dr Lorenzo is the best FUE surgeon in the world, you are going to have a fantastic head of hair in a few months

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear the redness has nearly gone after 4 days, good stuff.

H

Haircules

Hi guys, just gone 20 weeks since I had my HT and things are moving along a little now. The sides are filling in a little more and the patch on my crown (duck pond) is getting a bit smaller also. Can't thank Dr Lorenzo enough.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I second that, it really does look nice and as you say the duck pond is shrinking too)(_:: Congratulations and thanks for the update dude.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
WoW looking great at 20 weeks some really nice early growth the crown looks great already, really pleased for you mate

Dazz

H

Haircules

Thanks for the replies, it is such a strange feeling watching hair grow back instead of falling out. ( especially at my age)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Awesome mate get used to it you got a lot more growth to come ;)

Have a great night

Dazz

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
welcome to the forums and congrats on your recent hairtransplant, you went to one of the best FUE surgens in the world, enjoy the ride and in a few months you will see those hairs sprout.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Duck pond, I like it. Your hair is taking shape for 20 weeks, looking very good so far.

F

FutureFue

Valued member
Dr Lorenzo is the best surgeon in the world, and now he has moved back to Madrid, his rates are more affordable which is good news for all hair loss sufferers! What amazes me the most about him is his crown work, there is just not another surgeon who is anywhere close to achieving the coverage in the crown that he achieves. I mean, 20 weeks and the crown looks like it has filled in already.

H

Haircules

Yes I am really happy with the way things are progressing so far. I could not fault Dr Lorenzo on any thing.

H

Haircules

Now at 32 weeks post op, the left front side needs to catch up a little as does the crown, but I am led to believe that the crown takes a bit longer to grow. Pictures from the side show all my grey hair, But it is staying that colour, got to expect it at my age, I'm just happy to have some.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You're looking great, I'm sure the rest will catch up soon enough. Thanks for the update

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Wow you look amazing dude...this is an awesome result.....i wouldn't worry about the crown taking longer to grow in this is perfectly normal for some. Thanks for the update;)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking great its amazing and totally natural looking , congratulations am sure at the 12 month mark you will be even more happy

All the best for 2015

Dazz