• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Procedure with Dr Arshad (The Hair Dr) – 3149 Grafts – 12.11.2020

T

TBH

Hi @TBH, thank you very much for this! I'd say I'm pretty much fine about my hair now, bar the hair greed that I've got regarding the hairline.

I have both Regaine foam and Dry Muk (a matte paste) in my hair in these pics. Naturally, my hair sits very flat, so I rely on products to give the front that lift.

You're right to ask about wet-hair photos and I chose not to take any on this occasion as my hair was already styled. As far as I'm aware, there'll be one of those comb-through videos after my check-up at The Hair Dr. If not, I think I'll post another round of photos around the 15-month mark including wet hair and pulled back.

Hope you're well and cheers again,
Matt
We will always all have hair greed pal! Styled as it is now though compared to before, it looks like one of the success photos that the surgeons post on their websites! I bet quite a few of the ones we see online and are envious over look a bit thin when they're wet and under a very bright light?!

M

Matt88

We will always all have hair greed pal!
I think you're right, @TBH :unsure:.
Styled as it is now though compared to before, it looks like one of the success photos that the surgeons post on their websites! I bet quite a few of the ones we see online and are envious over look a bit thin when they're wet and under a very bright light?!
Haha, I appreciate the sentiment, mate! It's definitely been a turnaround for my self-esteem as I've seen the transplanted areas progress. That said, I suppose hair transplants generally give the illusion of density, and that's very true of my hair which, when wet and under harsh light, doesn't look nearly as flattering :p. At the same time, I have quite diffuse thinning, which doesn't help my cause. But yeah, I wonder how many really good results we see online would look in a range of lighting conditions and when wet.

Looking forward to following your progress!

Reactions: TBH