• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUT Scar Hidden With Scalp Pigmentation

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Here we have before, after scalp pigmentation applied and after our clients 4th Session.

fut-scar-repair-msp-vinci-hair-clinic_zpsvjd4fbfe.jpg

S

SMP

Nice work. His scar will be near invisible if grown out a little.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is absolutely brilliant work! Very well concealed. I guess however, I have a question regarding SMP that I have never seen asked so I apologize if it is a regular topic.

What happens if the patient eventually ages to where their hair is thin an white?? Will there now be the issue of having a line of black dots along the back of their head? So essentially instead of worrying that others see a scar, now they have to be concerned with a crazy line of little dots? Any thoughts??

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Nervousnelly wrote:
This is absolutely brilliant work! Very well concealed. I guess however, I have a question regarding SMP that I have never seen asked so I apologize if it is a regular topic.

What happens if the patient eventually ages to where their hair is thin an white?? Will there now be the issue of having a line of black dots along the back of their head? So essentially instead of worrying that others see a scar, now they have to be concerned with a crazy line of little dots? Any thoughts??

Thanks SMP for your comment

Nervousnelly, it is a very common question and concern, but actually it is much less of a problem than it can initially seem. I posted recently here about it.http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/forum52/8577.html

Unless all the hair is totally white or peroxide blondish colour, hair is relatively similar looking in tone when shaved, changes in contrast between the skin colour and the hair can be altered, even a slight salt ´Ã± ´pepper look could be created if required. As scalp pigmentation works on tonal contrast not colour it actually works very well.