• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant 2021

M

Matelispak

I have decided in 2021 to go for a hair transplant with Vera Clinic due to first of all needing a hair transplant and my friend being successful in his hair transplant about half a year before. He recommended Vera Clinic and I got to saw first hand about the products and services they provide. Then I have decided to get in contact with Vera Clinic via Whatsapp and we have communicated for weeks about pricing, products and generally what is the best for me. All I had to do on my part was put down a deposit and book the flights to Istanbul, the rest was all set up by Vera Clinic (hotel and transportation). When arriving in Istanbul I was greeted by a friendly driver set up by Vera and taken to the hotel. The morning after, the driver picked me up and took me to the clinic and I was greeted by the excellent staff that has made me feel welcome. Then I paid the rest of the fee that I had to pay for the surgery and got given my products and vitamins. Then began the planning of the transplant like the drawing of the lines etc. I would recommend the lining to be double checked for your own preference because at the time the doctor done the lining for me and I was happy but I should of been more included in the lining decision as I now would of liked it to be lower. Nevertheless the actual procedure was great, did not hurt but might hurt others. Was very peaceful and I remember falling asleep. Before you know it it was all done and patched up with bandages, then I got taken back to the hotel carefully and I was resting. The next day we got taken to a chamber which benefits the hair folecules, we had to sit in the chamber for an hour I believe. It was beneficial for the hair folecules. After that we got taken back to the hotel and the following I flew home. Then at home the healing process began which included the use of the special shampoos and creams they have provided. Couple weeks go back the scabs fall off and the redness stops, and after a few months the hair looks longer and fuller. In conclusion I would recommend Vera Clinic hair transplant for all, I would recommend the full package but if the cheaper option is great too.

Hope the thread helps,
Matas