• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant - DHI Glasgow

T

The Last Modernist

Valued member
Great work mate! Please, may I ask
a) How much did it cost & time taken to perform your surgery and how many grafts were implanted?
b) When you left the surgery post transplant, did you cover your hair with a hat or similar in public place?
c) What was DHI's aftercare program and how soon after the surgery you visited for post care?

Thanks for your help in advance

A) £5000. I think it took about 5 hours in total. 1208 grafts equating to 2929 hairs.

B) No, I didn't cover it with a hat. Had 2 weeks off work and when I went back folk just thought I'd shaved my head. Although I did cover up some redness of the scalp with Toppik. Only after 2 weeks had passed though.

C) I think it was 3 months when I first went back. Part of the reason I got it done here instead of abroad was incase something went wrong then I could turn up at their door. Obviously everything went well though.

Attached is my 9 month pic
IMG_20190612_151215.jpg

Dr Bonaros

Dr Bonaros

Valued member
Almost at the 6 month mark. Happy with results so far. Looking back on old photos really highlights the difference.
Hi there.

I hope you are well and safe.

I am very happy to see that you are satisfied with the results.
It is indeed an amazing transformation.

I was wondering if I could use some of the photos you have posted here for my personal website I am about to launch.

It is a work I am truly proud of.

Please feel free to message me to [email protected]

Thank you.
Epameinondas Bonaros MD