• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant in Budapest

S

Simon

Hi!
I had a FUE hair transplantation procedure in Budapest. The main point is: it was not a cosmetic surgery, it's a plastic surgery. They are specialized in FUE hair transplantation. I got one graft for 2 EUR! That's pretty good!
They made a very good job, and all the services were excellent! I recommend them to you! Check their website: dentandhair dot com
All the best

D

Daniel

Valued member
There is a 5 year age difference between my brother and I. We both inherited our genes from our father. I am balding in a rather strange way, I have thinning hair nearly everywhere. Our choice fell on a Hungarian clinic (PHAEYDE) in Budapest. We went for a consultation together with my brother. After an about 2 hours long consultation we already knew that we would choose this clinic. We both selected the clinic €™s S.H.E. (Single Hair Extraction) method, although they told me personally that despite the S.H.E. method, as many as 15,000 pieces of hair could be transplanted, still my hair would never be extra dense, since the bald area was very large. About 5 months have passed and I can already see the result. It is not dense yet, it is still not perfect, but it is worth waiting at least 9 months.

D

Daniellau

PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF DOCTOR SIKOS GEZA https://www.ismertorvos.hu/geza-sikos/plasztikai-sebesz-sebesz/budapest
PLEASE BEWARE. I flew from IRELAND TO HAVE MY BEARD TRANSPLANT DR SIKOS GEZA CHARGED ME FOR ‚¬2500 FOR A BEARD TRANSPLANT AND ONLY IMPLANTED A NEAR 500 GRAFT,, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH GRAFT YOU GET BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MUCH BLOOD IN TNE AREA,
BUT HE NEVER IMPLANTED WHAT IVE PAID FOR.. HE IS A RIP OFF,, RATHER YOU PAY A ‚¬1000 EURO AND GET IT DONE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND HAVE A SINCERE JOB

THEY AFVERTISE FOR LESS PRICE JUST TO GET WESTERNETS OVER BUT NEVER DELIVERS ..
THE CLINIC IS OLD BUILDING UPSTAIRS WITH THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE BED FOROPERATION .. ,Y NECK WAS KILLING ME..
IVE SAVE A LONG TIME FOR THIS MONEY TO FINALY GET RIPPED OFF.. PLEASE DNT FALL IN THESE TRAPPS..
DR SIKOS GEZA HAS NOT EVEN 1 REVIEW OF HIS JOB, JUST SAYING THAT HE HAS 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
YES HE HAS 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A CON ARTIST

BEWARE ... BEWARE))N_):) Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Attachments

• IMG_20170120_135841.jpg
    IMG_20170120_135841.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 523