• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Mr T's 11 month update after 3rd HT with Dr Feller

M

Mr T

Valued member
scar with hair lifted

it's not as wide all the way round just in some areas, like this

Attachments

• 087.JPG
    087.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,051
M

Mr T

Valued member
my objective is to have scar revision and to fill up the front and middle

leaving the crown for beard hair

but main priority is to have full thickness in the front and middle so i can finally get rid of those concealers

;;::::/

M

musclehair

Hi Mr T,

Could you please make a summury of your hair transplants?, and whats your impression about Dr Feller ´s job?.

I am surprised because Dr Feller is considered one of the tops surgeons and this scar is what i consider not aceptable but of course before any judgement i should see where you came from. Also the yield seems to me poor but again i am missing your initial point and probably is not so bad if you were a high NW.

I think that the problem of the scar is not only the scar itself but the cut of blood flow to the surrounded follicles which make the adjacent hair to die. This phenomena is commom in hair transplant via FUE or Strip, but not many Drs talk about, of course i guess it is againts the bussiness itself.

Regarding the Beard hair for crown, which surgeon are you thinking about?, Dr Umar?, he seems to be the one with more documented cases.
You may also use this Beard hair for your scar revision, there is a good example with Ejj in this forum.

Many thanks for showing us your case, i wish you the best in your fight. For sure finally will be good cause Dr Feller is always a guarantee of ethics and good work.

M

Mr T

Valued member
my 1st ht was with dr feller in april 2007, i had just over 2,500 grafts in the front third

2nd was in april 2008 with dr feller, i had just under 2,500 gratfs, of which a 1000 were used to lower my hairline and the remaining 1500 to be placed in the front third and middle area

3rd was again with dr feller, i had around 1,600 grafts, of which 900 were in the crown and the remaining were in the front and middle

i feel all native hair has gone

views on how many grafts i can get from strip will be helpful thanks, and then from fue

M

Mr T

Valued member
i'm considering bhr, but still researching

Dr Rogers takes too long to reply back to e-mails

i feel staples were the cause of my scar so would consider those who use stitches

M

mars

Valued member
Another unhappy dr feller patient,over on htn the unhappy patients are starting to pile up,he is even suing a guy who posted his story on htn.

The scar looks bad but its hard to tell with the flash.

If you are getting beard grafts i would forget umar,i would def go with go with dr bisanga.

M

Mr T

Valued member
wanting scar revision not fue into the scar...

what do u think?

plus another stip, then fue

M

mars

Valued member
if its possible to reduce the size of the scar i would def do that first,shapiro h&w rahal are the top strip docs so you cant go wrong with any of them for a scar revision.

What is your laxity like?

Last edited:
M

Mr T

Valued member
i have very good laxity
never had to do any exercises, still after 3 ht's it's still flexible like a virgin doner scalp

M

mars

Valued member
Def get a revision with one of the 3 docs i listed,look at builtnuts thread you will see the size of scars he had and you will see what they were reduced to,the widest part after repair/revision is 2.5mm which is nothing!!on the same thread janna posted a pic of another patient who has a 1mm scar so with your laxity you should be looking at a huge improvement.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Mr. T in light of recent lawsuits I would like to know if you feel threatened at all in writing about your experience. I have witnessed too many patients that have self deleted posts over the years and out of all appearances it seems to be due to fear which leads me to believe they have signed some type of consent form which limits what they can say.

Last edited:
M

Mr T

Valued member
no, not threatened in any way, shape or form
did not sign anything either...

i must point out that my hair line, which u cant see in the pics is the only thing i'm happy about.. that was created in april 2008 and is still here today

M

mars

Valued member
Personally speaking if i was to get strip or in your case strip revision i would go to shapiro h&w rahal reason i think this is these 3 docs have alot strip results online and prob do alot more strip cases in general too,bhr do strip too but are excellent at fue and bht,i would imagine bhr would reccomend fue the scar going by repair cases they post but i could be wrong.