• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My journey.

P

pdoc

Valued member
It has been 14 weeks or 98 days since my HT. l lost most of the hair when l started to shed after the 4th week. it is coming back now though. there was know point posting with nothing to post. so l waited till now and then at my 6 month l will post again.

20221006_221731.jpg

P

pdoc

Valued member
With the hair starting to grow. l will post a photo every 4 weeks.

Reactions: TBH
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll look forward to seeing your progress pictures.
All the best with the growth.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Looking good, you seem further ahead than I was at 4 month, but I guess the higher graft count helps.

P

pdoc

Valued member
I was told by the Doctor that l had lots of 4. 5 and 6 hair follicles in my grafts. and to expect it to be dense.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That’s some nice growth for 4 months. It is filling in with the crown pattern taking shape. You must be pleased with the progress.

P

pdoc

Valued member
Yes Bigmac. The last month its been coming on great. Hopefully it continues as its going.

P

pdoc

Valued member
Thanks Kevboy. l use biotin shampoo and Minoxidil foam daily. along with biotin vitamin with multi vitamins plus D and C and a year before my HT l started taking Dutasteride 0.5mg daily and will continue to do so as l haven't had any problems with it.

E

Edsarn

Looking good so far! I will keep an eye on this @pdoc - I am going for my 5th HT (beard grafts to my crown) in early April 2023.

P

pdoc

Valued member
Thanks Edsarn. l will be putting up pics on the 3rd Dec .that will be 5 months growth. l hope your HT in April goes great.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing your next set of pictures.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good. Some of the hairs look to be getting darker.

P

pdoc

Valued member
Hi Bigmac. I was told after the HT that she used alot of dark hair l had from the donor area as it was easier for her. but they like the rest of my hair will start to gray eventually. I'm happy with the progress so far.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, very nice progress. Hair dye is an option if the darker hair stands out but I doubt it’ll bother you.

P

pdoc

Valued member
The hair from the donor area is a mix of gray Big mac. so it will eventually change with the rest! I'm just happy that there's hair there! Lol

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, having hair there is good. The color not so much of an issue.