• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Nizoral but not 2%? Anyone recommend?

K

KSH

Valued member
Used to use Nizorelle and was great, because it was 1% Ket, Anyone of you guys or gals out there use a 1% shampoo because Nizoral is murder on my hair, just makes it fall out.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I have used the Nizoral 1% its obviously milder than the prescription 2% version and is a good over the counter shampoo, i still found over use can dry your hair dude......I mainly use Nizoral if i have a bad dandruff/flaky scalp flare up to be honest. I prefer however the RegenePure DR, might be worth looking into.

K

KSH

Valued member
Where are you finding it from? Only ever see Nizoral. Please can you let me know. I've been looking for ages for the 1%. Thanks Bullit

bullitnut

bullitnut

I used to get the 1% from boots in the UK dude or do you mean the regenepure?

bullitnut

bullitnut

I usually get my Regene pure from amazon but have bought it from eBay cheaper before Regenepure DR Hair Loss Shampoo for Hair Growth and Scalp Treatment 8 oz. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SYGTOAY/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_v5XJvbETWXGD7
Make sure the bottle looks like this as there is a cheaper version floating around that doesn't look genuine bud

K

KSH

Valued member
Boots don't do it, only Nizoral 2%, thought you meant that the 1% you get is Niz. I can't get that anywhere now. As far as I know it's not made anymore. Have you had any recently?
But you meant Regenepure is 1%? Never used that, is that any good?

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

No I haven't bought any Niz 1% for a while but when I did it was on the shelves at Boots whereas the 2% was behind the counter. They may have stopped selling it then bud? Regarding the Regene Pure I use it a lot and think it's a good shampoo and it doesn't seem to dry my hair out like the Niz 2%.

K

KSH

Valued member
If you're talking about Nizorelle, which was the 1% Nizoral, that was discontinued many years ago. That was worst thing that happened to my hair. It's fallen out every since. Does the Regenepure help with hair loss do you think?

bullitnut

bullitnut

I believe it does a little, but in all honesty I don't think you will find any shampoos that will make huge differences in the battle with hair loss.....Regene Pure has some good ingredients that are frequently used in hairloss treatments so in theory it should help, just don't expect miracles or huge differences dude from any shampoo.
However I use it and feel it helps maintain.