• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Oral Minoxidil, Anagenica

M

mustang2

Valued member
Anyone buying oral Minoxidil from www.anagenica.com ?

I have used their Topicals with good results but never oral tablets.

Any experiences would be appreciated

PD: I'm starting their Saw Palmetto Mesotherapy (off everything right now)

C

Captaincalico

Hey ! I have ordered oral minox from them (2.5mg), they come in 100 tablets so enough for 3 months. Works better than topical minoxidil and no sides, they are a little slow with emails sometimes which can be annoying and you have to email them to order but I always get my packages delivered in time.

M

Machi

i've bought them a dutasteride lotion for two years and I've never had any problems with them. I'm very happy with your attention

M

mistikempire

Hey ! I have ordered oral minox from them (2.5mg), they come in 100 tablets so enough for 3 months. Works better than topical minoxidil and no sides, they are a little slow with emails sometimes which can be annoying and you have to email them to order but I always get my packages delivered in time.
Possible to just buy the 5mg for the same price and split them into 2x 2.5mg and have enough tablets for 6 months?