• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Staffie in Brussels – 2100 FUT Dr Christian Bisanga

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Staffie, the growth is growing in nicely now, it gives you a whole new look. Plenty more growth to come.
Thanks for the update.
All the best.
Bm.

S

Staffie

Valued member
Thanks Bm, both for your support and, as ever, for your technical assistance!

Cheers, Staffie

S

Staffie

Valued member
Thanks Topcat29, a big personal thank you to yourself as you provided information which helped formulate my decision-making process!

Staffie

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem, it's good to help and support each other.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Staffie thank you €¦ €¦ €¦.glad I was of help. Some things in life have been very, very easy for me yet some things have been very hard and taken me decades to learn and figure out €¦ €¦..nutrition and hair transplantation seem to be at the top of the list as being hard for me so if I can pass something on to someone that makes their road easier it does make me feel good.

All the best to you.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Thanks staffie for updating and looking very encouraging for 7 months and still more to come as said previously.

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Congratulations Staffie, looking very good for 7 months thanks for updating us. Looking forward to following your progress.

S

Staffie

Valued member
Thanks Stephen, look forward to speaking/seeing you soon!

Garageland, thanks also for your comments and previous input!

Topcat29, it was largely down to yourself/Modenese (both of you former BHR patients) that made my mind up for me so thanks again!

Staffie

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend

You have just made my night internet is not so good onboard here at present , but had to disconnect everyone so I could just say congratulations and what a difference since your last procedure looking good, really wrapped for you and you deserve it and still more to come thanks for posting
take care I care

Dazz

S

Staffie

Valued member
Hi Daz,

I'm having major probs with the internet too but thank you so much for your efforts and positive comments, I'm certainly a lot happier with my hair than I was 7 months ago (obviously) and hoping for more to come.

I've got more time now and less commitments. I'm going out tonight but I'll be starting to look around the site tomorrow. I can see you're still there on the front page so I'll start with you.

Back soon, Staffie

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looking really good Staffie, i must have missed your write up at first for some reason;;Dlooks really good at 7 months and even though as you said your never likely to get superb coverage in the crown i wouldn't worry, you look a million times better than you did before your restoration journeys began and have a natural look that frames the face and beats being bald;) i know i would be happy in your shoes.
Congrats dude

S

Staffie

Valued member
Hi Bullitnut, many thanks for your comments!

Yes, of course you are right, I should be (and am) very happy with what's happening at the moment. There were times after my first procedure when I thought very little was going to happen and it was during those times that I became less concerned about the crown and more concerned with just having an 'acceptable' look so I sort of changed my mindset really. Also I had less than average donor to start with so I was never expecting perfection in the first place.

Plus, hopefully my hair will continue to improve for some while and I have about 1500 FUE left in the hair bank so I'm more optimistic now. As others have said before me the whole hair transplant 'thing' can be a bit of a roller coaster ride at times!

I'll post more photos before my next assessment.

Cheers, Staffie

Last edited:
sl

sl

Hi future fue, I have been in contact with staffie regularly and very recently by phone and hair wise all is well and he will post when he can but other things have taken priority for the moment for him and I am sure he will update when he can on this also.

F

FutureFue

Valued member
Ok cool, thanks SL (PS have you posted your results anywhere from your 8k FUE...if so I would love to see them)

sl

sl

Yes, my case has been on here since 2009.

If you PM me I will send link to it on this forum.