• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

starting alopecia?

G

Gab327

Hi everyone. months ago I showed you a photo and many believed that my forehead was normal. the problem is that it seems to be getting worse. I have nothing in the vertex... so could it be a natural receding hairline?

IMG_2574.jpeg

ninaross

ninaross

yes, it can be a receding hairline. It is a common sign of hair loss, particularly androgenetic alopecia, also known as male or female pattern baldness. Depending on the cause, there might be early-stage treatment options available, such as minoxidil (Rogaine), a topical medication proven to promote hair growth and slow down hair loss. However, it requires consistent use for long-term results.
A dermatologist can diagnose the underlying cause of your hair loss and recommend the most suitable treatment options.

B

Bicyclegirrl

Hi everyone. months ago I showed you a photo and many believed that my forehead was normal. the problem is that it seems to be getting worse. I have nothing in the vertex... so could it be a natural receding hairline?
FYI Gabe: I have androgenic alopecia. I was diagnosed when they found miniaturized hairs when they did a scalp biopsy.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It is possible your hairline is starting to recede. However, it is very slight if it is.