• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Transplant (FUT) 3800 grafts in Hattingen Clinic

A

axastos

Valued member
Hi All,

I had my surgery 13 month ago at Hattingen Clinic. I needed grafts in almost all my head and I had a big session of 3800 grafts. That was my second transplant since I had one more in Cyprus 3 years ago to fix my hairline. The surgery was very good and I really like my results. I will post some pictures from the process.

surgery 1.jpeg

surgery 2.jpeg

Before surgery.jpeg

before surgery 2.jpeg

12 months later under sun.jpeg

10 months post op.PNG

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
That was a big area you had covered, it has produced good growth. Do you take Finasteride?

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Your hair loss might continue without anything to prevent it. Who did your fist one in Cyprus?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi axastos. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your hair transplant result. Those 3800 grafts have produced nice coverage and density. Do you have a picture showing the hairline/face on? Have you tried hair loss meds before?

A

axastos

Valued member
Your hair loss might continue without anything to prevent it. Who did your fist one in Cyprus?
It was Michalis Georgiou. I am trying to fight the hairloss with a combination of FUT+FUE without meds.

A

axastos

Valued member
Hi axastos. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your hair transplant result. Those 3800 grafts have produced nice coverage and density. Do you have a picture showing the hairline/face on? Have you tried hair loss meds before?
I never tried hairloss meds.

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-16 at 10.27.37.jpg

B

Bobbins

It was Michalis Georgiou. I am trying to fight the hairloss with a combination of FUT+FUE without meds.
Any reason for the change in doctor? It looks like you've had good success with both surgeries.

As I'm sure you're aware - MPB is a persistent foe, and without medication a constant battle. Have your thought about topical medication if you're concerned about side effects?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I never tried hairloss meds.

I have seen some excellent results with meds. Finasteride has benefitted me since 2005. Maybe speak to Dr Sever or Dr Laura about the various options that are available.