• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What Causes Hair Loss in Men?

• Thread starter Canadian Institute of Hair
  • Start date
C

Canadian Institute of Hair

I €™ve been obsessed with male pattern baldness ever since I suffered it in my late twenties. Now, I €™m in my 30s and I €™m afraid I have got it back! I exercise a lot and take protein supplements to build muscle. I don €™t have any stress or inflammation or skin disorder. But I used to do lot of hair styling in my teen years; however I had treated my male baldness after that. Why am I suffering it again in my 30s?

Last edited:
M

mystyleportal

I €™ve been obsessed with male pattern baldness ever since I suffered it in my late twenties. Now, I €™m in my 30s and I €™m afraid I have got it back! I exercise a lot and take protein supplements to build muscle. I don €™t have any stress or inflammation or skin disorder. But I used to do lot of hair styling in my teen years; however I had treated my male baldness after that. Why am I suffering it again in my 30s?
This is very good forum and Canadian Institute of hair is also very famous and nice institute.I am working on men hair style and want to be a good hairstylist. I am also running a website like this hairlossexperience.com.