• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Where can i get Oral Minoxidil in the United Kingdom?

E

E Curry

Do any of the members know where i can acquire Oral Minoxidil in the United Kingdom? I asked my GP about it, but she said it was not licensed to treat hair loss, only blood pressure. She refused to write a prescription.

Thanks all.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You can purchase Loniten/oral minoxidil here

Oral minoxidil supplier in the UK

673A6E13-405F-4241-849A-CC137422AC7F.jpeg

R

Ronnie

Just wondering, would we expect the benefits of taking this orally to be better than say applying Regaine topically?

I currently apply Hims Fin/Min combined application topically, but wonder if taking Min orally might improve all my body hair, make me a better candidate for a transplant?

Cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ronnie. Feedback I’m getting back from doctors is that they are seeing better results.

R

Ronnie

Hi, has anyone actually managed to purchase Loniten from UKHairmeds? I’ve just tried to purchase but it says no payment options available for my address (just a standard UK address) then elsewhere on the site a page popped up ‘site under construction’.

Alternatively do we know of any other outlets where this can be purchased?

Thanks

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I am keen to see if either of you have new growth when adding this to your arsenal.

H

horris

Valued member
I got mine from Belgium took it for a year and didn't see much improvement so stopped. My hair has definitely gone alot thinner since stopping so must of been doing something. Now thinking of trying fin again or oral min again