• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Which is better

H

hairn

Hello everyone
Thanks for having me here
I'm conducting short question survey
Please i need your opinion

As a person suffering from hair loss, shopping around for new proven hair regrowth technology..would you prefer to get:

1- Free 6 month supplement
2- Or free expensive LLLT regrowth cap

Thanks in advance for your valuable :) time

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Both could improve the quality of your hair but I doubt they’ll induce growth unless supported by other proven products such as Finasteride. Possibly if you`re low on vitamin D the supplements may help.
How much hair loss do you have?

H

hairn

Both could improve the quality of your hair but I doubt they’ll induce growth unless supported by other proven products such as Finasteride. Possibly if you`re low on vitamin D the supplements may help.
How much hair loss do you have?
Hello Bigmac thanks for your reply, I had severe hair loss, then I used my formula rosemary+saw palmetto+ecklonia cava+reishi mushroom+Biotin+orginal argan oil+ lllt hair regrowth cap.. all ingredients were organic extracts..after 7 weeks I saw impressive improvement..today I have Biotech company with experts..I already started the mass production for starter kit (Shampoo, conditioner, serum, gummies)..I'm about to start promotional campaigns..my question was what you prefer to have as a gift with this kit..free 6 month extra serum supplement or lllt hair regrowth cap..I mean which deals make you more encouraged to try?BTW the formula has %0 chemicals and FDA registered..and more than 20 person has severe hair loss tried it and it was very satisfying..because of the results we registered the trademark "Vegan Minoxidil" therefore I need your opinion As potential customer and expert.

20221125_141120.jpg
20230111_140115.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting if this formula has indeed produced your results. Are you the only person to try it so far?
If I’m reading this correctly, you want to sell the supplement for X number of months and provide one of the options as a free trial.
I think you’re better off offering a number of patients your formula for free. Then see if it works for them.

H

hairn

Yes Bigmac it's free 6 month supplement with basic item..yes some patients tried it..it was impressive..now mass production time..this would be risk free and money back guarantee..and we're company based in Ohio, BBB accredited..

We offer something beyond money back guarantee..we offer 24k solid gold with authentication certificate worth at least double the x paid amount ;)