• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Wig for my wife

Alex cody

Alex cody

Hello all,

My wife Jolly is interested to buy wigs and we don't even know which wig works best.

Upon research, we've found few like glueless wigs, front lace wigs, closure wigs and so many others.

To be honest, these types has confuse us more. She had curly hairs in past so can you please suggest which type of wigs she should use?

Thanks in advance!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Quite a few wig suppliers in this section.

Alex cody

Alex cody

Hello all,

My wife Jolly is interested to buy wigs and we don't even know which wig works best.

Upon research, we've found few like glueless wigs, front lace wigs, closure wigs and so many others.

To be honest, these types has confuse us more. She had curly hairs in past so can you please suggest which type of human hair wigs she should use?

Thanks in advance!
Moreover, if anyone know more about wigs, he/she can reach my inbox. Thanks!

Aman

Aman

Hello, I recommend that your wife should try layered curly wigs available in various styles. This way, she can choose the one that suits her preferences best.

C

charlottenow

The main difference between a lace front wig and a closure wig is the lace size. Lace front wigs have a wide ear-to-ear lace in the front, allowing for a long and realistic hairline. Closure wigs, on the other hand, come with a smaller lace space, providing basic styling options. Both types of wigs are made with premium human hair and offer stunning and natural looks. The choice between them depends on personal preference and budget.