• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

10 Days Post FUE - Recipient hairs fell from wash?

S

SPHW88

I'm now at 10 day post FUE, I have completed my daily wash and scabbing is very much working its way off. I've been mildly massaging the grafts with the shampoo from the clinic and trying not to be too aggressive. I did notice that prior to applying shampoo and when rinsing off quite a few hairs fell into the water, I don't have any pictures but some just look like short hair and there was a couple that may have had a round end. Is that concerning and too early for shedding?

Posting this question out there as a separate thread to my original post FUE progress.

Thanks
S

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
your graphs will be secure by day 10, it’s nothing to worry about just the shedding stage

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All normal. 10 days is a good timeframe for the grafts to fall out.
It’s ok to be more finer when massaging the shampoo in, no harm will come to the grafts as they’re secure.

H

Hoping_for_hair

It will just be the hairs shedding normally.
I understand the feeling tho as I was worried about every hair but you soon realise it's the normal process and will carry on for next few weeks. Easier said than done but try not to worry and focus on the long term!