• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1500 FUE Graft with with Dr Arshad at the Hair Dr Clinic UK

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
I would pluck it out for now if it bothers you. One or two whilst not perfect is manageable easy enough.

Yeah it doesn't bother me as its unnoticable when hairs styled etc, its more just I know its there and when pointed out it stands out when hairs held back :LOL:

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried plucking two of the hairs out to leave a single?

E

Edsarn

I think sometimes we can obsess about things looking perfect, but perfect is not always natural. I’ve had four surgeries and there is sometimes little things you might want to alter, but would make very little difference overall.

I pride myself on giving honest opinions on this website and think that your hair looks natural and is a massive improvement. The top has worked well!

Time to enjoy your hair now @theshape1122 and find the style and length “sweet spot”.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
I think sometimes we can obsess about things looking perfect, but perfect is not always natural. I’ve had four surgeries and there is sometimes little things you might want to alter, but would make very little difference overall.

I pride myself on giving honest opinions on this website and think that your hair looks natural and is a massive improvement. The top has worked well!

Time to enjoy your hair now @theshape1122 and find the style and length “sweet spot”.

Thanks! I agree, most imperfections are only noticed by you too, no one else notices them or even realises you've had work done!

E

Edsarn

Thanks! I agree, most imperfections are only noticed by you too, no one else notices them or even realises you've had work done!
For me, that is the most important aspect of a HT - others not knowing you have had any work done, based on the final outcome. For some it is blatantly obvious, which I think is a sign of a bad HT.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Month 11 Post Touch Up Op

Month 11 post touch up pics with hair styled for anyone interested

20221116_143110.jpg20221116_143113.jpg20221116_143116.jpg20221116_143119.jpg

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Thanks! yeah when its styled it does look very natural, no ones ever suspected a transplant unless I've told them. Big improvement from pre transplant

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like the second surgery has got you to where you want to be. Hairline looks natural with no sign of any hair loss. Happy for you.
Are you still on the Propecia?

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
It looks like the second surgery has got you to where you want to be. Hairline looks natural with no sign of any hair loss. Happy for you.
Are you still on the Propecia?
Thanks :D yeah still taking Propecia daily, and Biotin etc as part of my supplements
Really pleased for you @theshape1122! It looks very natural. Are you pleased with the final result?
Thanks! Happy so far yeah, big improvement from pre transplant

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, the meds work well for you and this is your last HT or you don’t require another for a long time.
Enjoy your new hair and look.