T
TDat014
member
Hi everyone, Troy here. Thought I’d throw up a post about my experience and update on my hair transplant with the Sapphire FUE method at Hermest Hair Clinic with Dr. Nesim Tugen!
I’m 53, probably a Norwood 4/5 beforehand and my hair is quite fine and wiry.
I had a total of 4350 grafts transplanted. Since my hair strands are on the finer side but contain a lot of multi graft units, the main focus was to achieve the best natural density for my hair structure. The front and middle areas were packed quite densely, while the crown area was given a lighter density touch up. With what I have to work with, I am more than happy with the process. The positive comments are coming along also. My confidence is sky high for the first time in a decade!!!!
Despite a few personal quirks regarding my head shape and a tendency for slightly higher blood pressure, the entire procedure went surprisingly smooth and relaxed. The team took extra care to handle everything with great patience and precision, making the whole implantation process feel comfortable. I felt completely well cared for and safe throughout the entire day.
Very little pain, less than 5 mins during numbing stage. Probably a 6/7 out of 10. Totally bearable.
I am really glad I took this step and can't wait to see how everything develops over the coming months!
I’m 53, probably a Norwood 4/5 beforehand and my hair is quite fine and wiry.
I had a total of 4350 grafts transplanted. Since my hair strands are on the finer side but contain a lot of multi graft units, the main focus was to achieve the best natural density for my hair structure. The front and middle areas were packed quite densely, while the crown area was given a lighter density touch up. With what I have to work with, I am more than happy with the process. The positive comments are coming along also. My confidence is sky high for the first time in a decade!!!!
Despite a few personal quirks regarding my head shape and a tendency for slightly higher blood pressure, the entire procedure went surprisingly smooth and relaxed. The team took extra care to handle everything with great patience and precision, making the whole implantation process feel comfortable. I felt completely well cared for and safe throughout the entire day.
Very little pain, less than 5 mins during numbing stage. Probably a 6/7 out of 10. Totally bearable.
I am really glad I took this step and can't wait to see how everything develops over the coming months!





