• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2009 ISHRS ANNUAL MEETING AMSTERDAM!!!

janna

janna

Valuable Member
THERE WERE INTERESTS RECENTLY FROM CLINIC REPS AND FORUM OWNERS ABOUT THIS MEETING IN AMSTERDAM SINCE ITS SO CLOSE TO MANY CLINICS IN EUROPE THIS YEAR. SO I THOUGHT I'D POST THIS INFO FOR THOSE INTERESTED. THE MEETING IS A SCIENTIFIC MEETING FOR DOCTORS/ASSISTANTS AND CLINICAL STAFF. THERE IS A HEFTY REGISTRATION FEE DEPENDING ON YOUR STATUS. IF YOU ARE A NON PHYSICIAN/ASSISTANT, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SPONSOR TO ATTEND THE ACTUAL LECTURES.

17th Annual Meeting

Logo_ISHRS2009Amsterdam-FINAL.jpg

Save the date for Amsterdam!
The ISHRS Annual Scientific Meeting has become the premier meeting in the field of Hair Restoration Surgery. The meeting includes lectures, video surgical theater, panel discussions, scientific poster presentations, live patient viewing, and more. There will also be a half-day Advanced Review Course and half-day Surgical Assistants Program. Save the date and plan to attend!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It will be interesting to see if there are any lectures about Acell or other similar developments.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Dr. Ron Shapiro will be attending the conference in Amsterdam. I've gotten few interests in scheduling some time with him. We will also be taking 2-3 patients of ours to present at the "Live Patient Viewing". If anyone is interested in scheduling a time with Dr. Shapiro or to see couple of our patients in person, please email me at [email protected]

The patient in the video below will be one of them.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUfxGkofL28&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi janna, how many grafts did this guy have done?when was his last HT? any chance of getting some pics when your in amsterdam, this guy seems very happy, nice work SMG

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here is his surgery data from two sessions

2003 session:

1's - 361

2's- 1221

3's - 667

4's - 91 --------Total 2340gr/5168 hairs

2005 session:

1's - 469

2's- 1111

3's - 362

4's - 42

Double's 92 --------------Total 2076gr/4405 hairs

4418gr/9573hairs = Total

What do you mean by pics in Amsterdam???

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
just pics of this guys hair lol, but if you see anything else in town worth snapping then you can also post them :T:

thanks for the graft count

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Will do.....

If you're lucky I'll post some pic of tulips for you too.

FRITS

FRITS

..watchout for team LASER from ¬b` ERWIN KETTMANN

The best results and much celebs..

they have a real great suprice this year:)

GRTZ. :::C

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
FRITS wrote:
..watchout for team LASER from ¬b` ERWIN KETTMANN

The best results and much celebs..

they have a real great suprice this year:)

GRTZ. :::C

Not seen the above people here.

The conference is very educational, i`ve met some great people so far and learnt quite a bit.

bm.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I found the DAM very educational when I went last year as well BM, think I was paying 100 euro's for entertainment, enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Budweiser is 5 Euros a bottle,i`ll be skint shortly.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
What are some of the highlights? Budweiser at 5 euros a bottle? Damn, interesting how they take American pisswater and sell it to Belgium, who in turn decide to try and double the price? Wow. I drink their good beer here for $3/bottle. Still tough to beat good ol Canadian ale.:::C

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Will do some write ups on the conference and the lectures that took place.

bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here is a pic from the Live Patient Viewing in Amsterdam - we presented three patients. All our patients did a great job of letting everyone comb through their hair and answer questions. They were well received.

DSC03098.jpg

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Damn--pretty cool. I recognize a couple of the cases. The one guy looks like Paul Mitchell the hair product guy and the other younger guy certainly looks like he has a full head of hair.

What a huge benefit for people to see the work like that. Very very cool. I hope that you had a lot of fun.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice picture.

Thats Dr Cecilia Flury from Switzerland and Dr Glen Charles from US in the picture also.

Tony,Roger and Gary the patients are great guys,it was interesting speaking with them and seeing their results in person.

bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
great pics thanks janna ,
the results look superb what a bonus to actually get up close and see results of this calibur in the flesh i bet these guys had so much to talk about comparing experiences:)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
The feedback I've received from our patients of the experience is that they thoroughly enjoyed it all. The guys are all very easy going and I have to admit I enjoyed hanging out with them there too.