• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3118 Grafts/6655 Hairs-Dr. Paul Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
A look at Pre-Op, Intra Op and 10 Days Post Op - Dr. Paul Shapiro

3118 Grafts - 6655 Hairs

1's - 466

2's - 1871

3's - 677

4's - 104

Slide3.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
The coverage looks good, hopefully he will have the trade mark SMG smile, if he has a follow up in the future, when its growns out:). He looks like you gave him a slap before those photo's were taken, mind you I dont surpose you feel like smile'in after surgery.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks great guys this will be another great result the coverage is excellent kudos smg ¬b`

shang people would pay good money to be slapped by janna:T:::}{:

Peachy

Peachy

Janna, another fine example. Dr Paul is certainly following in his brothers footsteps with the quality of the work and a producing a very natural hairline. Looks nice and clean after 10 days will little redness. Assume the shed soon followed? Any shots of the donor and was there any shock? I respect these dudes that are more than happy to show their faces on the Internet. Cheers Peachy

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hey BN, I had no idea, I would have slapped you up for free - same to you Shang, in fact, I'm sure I can round up other volunteers who'll slap you up as much as you want for free too.

Hi Peachy,

No, the patient hadn't experienced any shock loss or shedding....a bit too soon for the shedding. Fingers crossed he won't experience the shock loss. I don't hear much complaints of shock loss from our patients.

Sorry, did not see any pics of the donor to show you. We're extremely grateful to many of our patients who consent to showing their faces.

I agree Dr. Paul is producing exceptional work. :)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Another great example. Beautiful clean work. Pretty amazing how undetectable things are at 10 days. If the donor was covered this guy could go about his business with no one the wiser. Very nice. I too would like to see a smile on his face in about 1 yr.

NN

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
janna wrote:
I agree Dr. Paul is producing exceptional work. :)
If you placed Dr Pauls work alongside his bro's I dont think you could actually tell who performed the procedure, both seem to be equally artistic. Is a hard slap part of the SMG experience then.:)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Shang wrote:
Is a hard slap part of the SMG experience then.:)

Only if they deserve it or ask for it specifically. Somehow I get the feeling both would apply to you. '''ss''