• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

4 Month Update

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

-4,060 grafts

-Dr. Hasson

-4 months & 2 weeks ( I think)

- link to my original thread:

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=401&forum_id=3

These aren't the best shots, but I snapped a couple today so I thought I would post them. I have putty in my hair, which makes it look thicker, but thought it's better to show it w/an attempt at a style. WIll post more later. The hairline still has some thickening to go. I still wear a hat everyday and haven't got it cut in months...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,123
Last edited:
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

This pre op comparison is insane...I didn't realize how far I've come.

Attachments

• 5[1].JPG
    5[1].JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,119

Spex

Looks great for only 4 months - you are a fast grower mate - :::C

Really happy for you!!!!!!

Continue to grow well!! :)

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Bloody Hell...

What a great result in such little time !! At the 4 month mark I still looked like I was a nuclear Holocaust victim !!

As many people said to me I will say to you... throw that hat away, you look great (and is meant in a totally heterosexual way... man to man)

Really pleased for you N2.....(and really jealous !!)

All the best mate

Tim

S

scarred5

Valued member
that looks incredible so natural and still so soon your very lucky

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking really good at 4 months NG.

You`re a fast grower,are you still swigging on the brown ale.

Has anyone commented on the new hairline as it is very noticeable.

Thanks for the update as we were wondering where you`d gone.

bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Thats it. Its official. We need to add brown ale and lap dances to post op regimen. Holy shit. What a fantastic result for only 4 months. You are going to be over the moon at what you will look like at 18 months. So very happy for you as we all know what deligent research you did. Obviously made a good choice. I love the style.

NN

PS--good to see you around mate. Was a little worried about you.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
that looks fantastic NG, only 4 months wow, your going to have 1 great result in the future, hows the scar looking any pics cheers NCB :)

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

thanks for all the kind words guys. I need to post some under various conditions as well, because like I said the product makes it look thicker...some days I feel the sides of the hairline still looks REALLY thin and just lays kind of gimp; which I think is normal for when it initially grows in.

brown ale- -- yaaaa....had my act together for a while there, then slipped up. '''h;h;;h

scar- - - I should have taken shots of it, because I screwed up w/the clippers and gave myself a big gay hair cut (cutting sides/back UBER short) but it wasn't an issue otherwise...if anything i think its only noticable when super short because the hair *hangs* over it from above...need to take more shots & plan on doing it soon.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ng it will be great to see more pictures.

How are you with the meds,any sides?

Cheers bm.

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Just seen this thread... would love to see updates...fantastic and congrats even at this stage you will be a new man! :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
NG2GB doesn't come on here much anymore think he's happy and moved on dude.