• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

6 Months Results-Hairline Correction - Dr. Paul Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Patient's first surgery with another clinic resulted in a too straight hairline with not enough density to the frontal 1/3rd. Dr. Paul Shapiro took enough FU's to soften up the hairline and plant enough grafts for a natual look of density. This patient is only 6 months post op.

Surgery Date: 11/25/08
Total Grafts: 1628 gr - 3388 hairs
1's - 323
2's - 893
3's - 369
4's - 43

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

T.C

T.C

very natural,This guy is laughing if he holds onto the rest of his hair,is he on meds ? and did he shave down for the HT ?.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Patient is 28 years old and is on Propecia. He was not shaved down for his procedure. Dr. Paul felt there was enough space between the hairs.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Again....

Lovely work, great natural hairline .... fantastic transformation..

Tim :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yup his hairline has been ultra refined with true artistry.

¬b`

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Jumpinhair!

How are you doing? Are the meds working for you?

Thanks for the comment - we hope to get him in for another set of photos to get his year update. He was an extreme fast grower to see such difference at 6 mos. post op. I have a feeling you won't see such a dramatic change from 6 mos to 12 mos but it would be good to see the end results anyway.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
WoW how did I miss this the hairline is choice, its perfect got to be one of the best for me and this was only 6 months in unbelievable transformation

Thank you for posting

Dazz

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I must have missed it too Dazzster but i have to say it is a beautiful hairline and a huge improvement from the unatural straight hairline before.

¬b` Dr Paul

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Janna

have you got pictures of the grafts placement would love to see them

Best Regards

have a great weekend

Dazz