• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

9 Months Results - Dr. Paul Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
This patient stopped by last week for us to take a look at his progress. He transformed himself almost unrecognizable. His new jet black hair is a drastic change. We informed him the contrast from skin to hair will make for a more see through look but he appreciated the density he €™s achieved so far and wanted to take advantage of it.

I realize the before photos are with slightly wet hair combed back. He uses styling gel for the messy look in his everyday style. We combed the hair back for few pics to show the hairline but we didn €™t want to inconvenience the patient too much by asking him to wash the gel out and take pics with wet hair. We appreciate the effort he made in letting us see his results. We also appreciate that he €™s letting us show his results with his face in full view. We hope he €™ll be back in few months at the one year mark.

Here €™s his graft and hair count:

1 €™s €“ 949

2 €™s €“ 1275

3 €™s €“ 385

4 €™s €“ 22

Total: 2631grafts = 4742 hairs

Slide1.jpg
[/b]

Slide2.jpg
[/b]

Slide3.jpg
[/b]

Slide4.jpg
[/b]

Slide5.jpg
[/b]

Slide6.jpg
[/b]

Slide7.jpg
[/b]

Slide8.jpg
[/b]

Slide9.jpg
[/b]

Slide10.jpg
[/b]

Slide11.jpg
[/b]
[/b]

J

JJ09

I'd be happy to show my face too if I achieved a result like that! ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks superb!!! he looks so different with the black hair though. Another fantastic result from Dr Paul ¬b`

Janna do you have any donor closure pictures?

He looks to have great donor hair from what i can make out and must have plenty left in the bank for the future which is cool.

Is he on meds?

bullit;)

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
We don't have any donor closure pictures. If I remember, I'll try to take some donor pics next time he comes in. He is on Propecia but I'm not certain about Rogain Foam.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a very nice result and I agree that I would have been concerned with the colouring to dark hair but he pulls it off and it is a testament to the quality work.

NN

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I wonder what colour his hair will be next time he comes in.

The HT is pretty aggressive in that he's probably been given his original hair line back, I was wondering if this was just down to the patients request or if you/SMG would have preferred the hair line to be higher.