• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

A unique oppurtunity to own exclusive hair transplant counselling facility

Dr Arvind

Dr Arvind

Valued member
Nervousnelly wrote:
However; due to the large amount of travel time, in good faith as an honest councellor, I could never justify recommending a client to you (if they live in my region) unless they were a possible candidate of BHT. Price might also be a consideration.
I never said the counsellors were to send patients only to me. If I wanted to do that, I would be opening my own counselling centres and employing my own paid staff as some doctors do.
Being trained by us would mean the counsellors will have a particular level of expertise and would have a brand value identifying them.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
If I understand this Iniative correctly, it means the trained counsellors will end up soliciting top clinics to get referral/consultation fees?

B

Bastion

How much will you charge to be trained to become a potential counsellor?

Last edited:
nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Dr Drvind i think u r going in good direction ,if u r thinking to implement this IDEA.
As i HT patient, always try to guide those people those ask me for the HT prodedure and right selection of Doctor .
but if this IDEA will me implemented ,it will motivate more me from financial point of view.
but i didnt getting how a person can manage both job/business and this work.
if it is planned that HT trained person from any city gives a one hour lecture or seminar on every Sunday to the peoples interested in HT at fixed time and fixes place...then problem of Job/business will be solved as well many peoples can be guided in one hour lecture ,instead to guiding one by one.
because i think it will be very easy to devote one hour in a week..sunday (holiday)without disturbing his/her work...and it will also solve the purpose those want to guide the others HT patients.
Lecture should be given by HT patients only ,so that any person can see also the live patient result who is giving lecture ,to create faith in other people planning for HT.
;)

Last edited:
Dr Arvind

Dr Arvind

Valued member
nitesh wrote:
if it is planned that HT trained person from any city gives a one hour lecture or seminar on every Sunday to the peoples interested in HT at fixed time and fixes place...then problem of Job/business will be solved as well many peoples can be guided in one hour lecture ,instead to guiding one by one.
because i think it will be very easy to devote one hour in a week..sunday (holiday)without disturbing his/her work...and it will also solve the purpose those want to guide the others HT patients.
Lecture should be given by HT patients only ,so that any person can see also the live patient result who is giving lecture ,to create faith in other people planning for HT.
;)
Dear Nitesh,
That too is a nice idea.
The trained counsellors will be able to choose how much time they want to devote to this aspect.
Moreover, they can come up with innovative ideas like you suggested. Once a week lecture by ex patients to prospective patients.
Thats good.
Dr. A

H

hairtech

Unfortunately when you mix money with educating hair loss victims... 9 times out of 10 the educator will be biased in lieu of the cash. I have seen this time and time again. Even when the educator has had a transplant. Examples of these type of "shill" educators can be seen on many popular forums...

In my honest opinion, the best educators within these forums are those who take time out of their life to post and educate without any reason... i.e bigmac, nervous nelly... and others...;;D

Last edited:
A

Aafreen

very good for india ,how is training completed and paid for.

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
hairtech wrote:
Unfortunately when you mix money with educating hair loss victims... 9 times out of 10 the educator will be biased in lieu of the cash. I have seen this time and time again. Even when the educator has had a transplant. Examples of these type of "shill" educators can be seen on many popular forums...

In my honest opinion, the best educators within these forums are those who take time out of their life to post and educate without any reason... i.e bigmac, nervous nelly... and others...;;D
Dear Hairtech,
I think you have not fully grasped the concept.

Imagine doctors. A doctor/professional in any field does his studies and uses the knowledge gained to make a career for himself. Does he earn money? Yes. Does that necessarily make him an unethical, moneygrabbing person? I dont think so. If that were the case, no professional would be considered ethical.

Going by the logic provided by you, the best professionals (in any field) would be those that work for free. You would agree that is not true.

These HT counsellors are a new concept. They are not shills for anyone. They complete a course and get precious knowledge. Such counsellors are needed by the general public. The counsellors make their career as any other professional in his/her field would.

Regards,
Dr. A

P.S. - V is normally logged in this computer. Please disregard the name confusion.

Last edited:
H

hairtech

Dr. A,

I understand what you arew saying. I guess my perception has been jaded by years and years of those types of people that are money grabbing and/or shills.

I hope your program works out for you.

And also... I saw the work you did with Jayden. Good job!