• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Alopecia Areata Case - Westminster Medical Group

• Thread starter Westminster Medical Group
  • Start date
Westminster Medical Group

London, UK
Hi all,

This young gentlemen has been battling with Alopecia Areata for the best part of 10 years. He's tried various steroid creams and cortisone injections to no avail.
After 4 sessions of SMP treatment within 1 month we were able to restore his confidence and let him ditch the hats!

Details:
Patient 27 years old
Alopecia Areata (Auto-Immune)
4 sessions SMP (4 hours each session)

18.jpg

16.jpg

Additional case photos:

WMG Alopecia Areata .jpg

Last edited:
N

NewYorker

How long does it last?

Mine moves around occasionally. Is it possible to come in and have tweaks if it does move around ???

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That is such a huge improvement poor guy Alopecia sucks I'm so glad hes got some resolution to his problems. I would do this myself if I had Alopecia.

D

drkrishanarora

Hi all,

This young gentlemen has been battling with Alopecia Areata for the best part of 10 years. He's tried various steroid creams and cortisone injections to no avail.
After 4 sessions of SMP treatment within 1 month we were able to restore his confidence and let him ditch the hats!

Details:
Patient 27 years old
Alopecia Areata (Auto-Immune)
4 sessions SMP (4 hours each session)

View attachment 9334
View attachment 9335

Additional case photos:

View attachment 9336
The results are great. You are doing a good job.

London, UK
Hi all, we are glad you like the result. Our patient is very happy after dealing with this for the best part of 10 years!

How long does it last?

Mine moves around occasionally. Is it possible to come in and have tweaks if it does move around ???

Hi NewYorker. SMP treatment typically lasts 3-5 years before needing a top up session. If your Alopecia moves around you could come in for touch up sessions as and when needed. Here in London we use Alivio ink which contains distilled water, powder, alcohol and witch hazel. The ink is gamma sterilised in the UK and holds its colour well over time.

Additional close ups attached:

Alopecia SMP.jpg