• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Amniotic fluid or exosomes injections? Effective? Side effects?

A

Alex84

Hi! I'm seriously considering a single treatment with PRP (or CRP as some doctor claim their is different) with the addition of either amniotic fluid or exosomes. Has anyone here tried this kind of treatment? Any significant result or side effects? I'm still in the early stages of the hair loss and have a diffuse thinning all over the top part of my scalp. Trying to maintain, improve if possible. Thank you in advance.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you any pictures to show your current hair loss? @John Cole MD is probably one of the most knowledgable doctors on the planet and may offer some advice to you.

A

Alex84

20211028_183115.jpg
20211028_183117.jpg

A

Alex84

More than a doctor's opinion, I heard plenty of those, I would be more interested in an actual experience from a patient. Someone that actually went through the treatment.
Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair looks worse as it`s wet. Dry pictures would be better. Why don't you try Finasteride and minoxidil options?

A

Alex84

I'm already doing minoxidil, thinking about topical finasteride but not sure about it... Even when dry doesn't look promising!

Attachments

• IMG_6871.JPG
    IMG_6871.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 110
Techno1

Techno1

Thinning is mild and should benefit from topical or oral Finasteride.

A

Alex84

Ok thank you. But what about the treatment I was inquiring about? If that works it means at least 1 year without the hassle of daily topicals or pills...

Techno1

Techno1

Taking a pill once a day is not much of an inconvenience to save your hair. The other methods you mention need continuous treatment at the various intervals,