• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any body had a Hair doctor transplant without Dr ashad?

Bailey1878

Bailey1878

Hi there new member apologies if this is in the incorrect section
Basically ive been researching hair clinics for over 3 years now and like what ive read about hair doctor with dr ashad
My question is has anyone had a hr doctor transplant without dr ashad being present and were the results still great?
Im asking as being in.the north they have a liverpool and manchester clinic too and i may not be able to travel to london where i assume dr ashad main clinic is
Many thanks for any replies or advice

Hello @Bailey1878

Thank you for your interest in our clinic.

I just wanted to help you with your research by providing you some information:

- Dr Arshad is based out of our treatment centre in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. He does not provide treatment in London at the moment.
- We currently do not offer any other sites for patients to undergo surgery (due to covid-19 and other logistic reasons).
- We have other doctors in the clinic but Dr Arshad is the lead surgeon (the role of the other doctors is limited to assistance with the procedure).

I hope that helps and if you need any further information please PM on here or call/WhatsApp me on 07908469632.

Regards
Sommiya

Bailey1878

Bailey1878

Thank you i spoke to you today after this post, i was wanting to find out about location dr ashad attented but you answered all my questions great thank you

D

D18

If he haven’t already been to this clinc, avoid it at all cost
Read my thread and decide for yourself.

Reactions: 41M