• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any hairbrush or comb recommendations?

D

djkillab

Valued member
Hi all.
Now my hair is getting longer on top I need a brush or comb to give it some style sometimes.
I was wondering if anyone has any tips or recommendations when purchasing a brush or comb? Is there something that will make your hair look thicker/fuller?
I will ask in the barbers next time but thought I'd put it out here first.
Cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
A comb or hair brush will not make your hair look thicker. Try a volumising shampoo or hair fibres.

D

djkillab

Valued member
There are lots of different types of brush though so I was just wondering if anyone has one to recommend. Comb or brush. Stiff of soft. Plastic or bristle etc.
I've had one used at the barbers which kind of volumises the hair but don't know how to describe it

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You could ask your barber what type they use. It’s more likely the shampoo or products they use they help your hair look thicker.

T

Templefix33

Hi all.
Now my hair is getting longer on top I need a brush or comb to give it some style sometimes.
I was wondering if anyone has any tips or recommendations when purchasing a brush or comb? Is there something that will make your hair look thicker/fuller?
I will ask in the barbers next time but thought I'd put it out here first.
Cheers
I use my girlfriends tangle teaser brush lol. Normal comb not as good

D

djkillab

Valued member
Yeah I tried that before. I've recently bought a "fade brush". Seems to work quite well