• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any recommendations of transplant clinics in Turkey?

B

Bananaman

Hi everyone I'm new to the site , would love to hear of any recommendations of any good hair transplant clinics in Turkey?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
There is 4 clinics that post on this forum… They all have patient posted threads in the patient section as well as some others.
What are you wanting done?

B

Bananaman

Thanks for the reply I need around 1500 to 2000 grafts for my hair line

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Got any pics to show your hair loss at your hairline? Is it destination Turkey to save money?

B

Bananaman

Yeah it's the money to be honest bullitnut here are my pics ,how many grafts do you think 1500 to 2000?

PXL_20211014_150245069.jpg
PXL_20211014_150233836.jpg
PXL_20211012_164501441.jpg
PXL_20211014_150305042.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Are you just wanting the temple corners filled in?
Have you had any estimates from clinics?
Are you on any hair loss prevention regimen?

B

Bananaman

Yeah just the corners I had a quote from the hair Dr which was 4500-6000 k waiting for a quote from Dr hakam doganay

B

Bananaman

My brother suggested that I go on this forum for research and help ,and I have learnt so much already

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah just the corners I had a quote from the hair Dr which was 4500-6000 k waiting for a quote from Dr hakam doganay

How many grafts were estimated?
I’m pleased you’re finding the forum helpful. Has your brother had anything done?

B

Bananaman

Thanks bigmac ,1500-2000 from the hair Dr yes my brother has had 2 procedures done by Dr bisanger who did an amazing job ,il see what Dr hakam comes back with I've also contacted Dr Ozlem bicer

S

smokeybacon

Just how I've Combed it

You cannot expect to get a proper estimate if you are hiding some hair loss areas. I assume that is why you combed the parting lower. Can you post pictures exposing these areas.

S

smokeybacon

I thought your hair was going to be much worse. How old are you and are do you use meds? I agree with bully, 1500, even that depends on how old you are and meds for what its worth.

B

Bananaman

I'm 38 I'm not on any meds I did try topical fin but it gave me sides I've just ordered minox and Ive started dermarolling do you think this will be a good start?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’d agree, somewhere in the region of 1500 grafts should be enough.
What sides did you get from topical fin?

Your brother has been to Dr Bisanga twice. Has he documented his journey at all?

S

smokeybacon

I'm 38 I'm not on any meds I did try topical fin but it gave me sides I've just ordered minox and Ive started dermarolling do you think this will be a good start?

With your brother having two transplants hair loss is obviously in your family, so yes, get on treatment before and the graft numbers, it sounds like caution is best if your hair loss continues you want to have the hair in the donor for later.