• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any recommendations of transplant clinics in Turkey?

B

Bananaman

I’d agree, somewhere in the region of 1500 grafts should be enough.
What sides did you get from topical fin?

Your brother has been to Dr Bisanga twice. Has he documented his journey at all?
So I tried 1ml topically and I started getting ball ache ,and brain fog ,then I tried a quarter of the dose , still got brain fog ball ache was better ,I mean would you push through these symptoms to see if they would subside? Or would you stop at the first sign of side effects? I'm not sure if my brother did document his journey ,il have to ask him.

B

Bananaman

With your brother having two transplants hair loss is obviously in your family, so yes, get on treatment before and the graft numbers, it sounds like caution is best if your hair loss continues you want to have the hair in the donor for later.
Cheers smokey

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
So I tried 1ml topically and I started getting ball ache ,and brain fog ,then I tried a quarter of the dose , still got brain fog ball ache was better ,I mean would you push through these symptoms to see if they would subside? Or would you stop at the first sign of side effects? I'm not sure if my brother did document his journey ,il have to ask him.

I personally think I would have continued to see if they subsided. You obviously decided you did not want to continue. If you decide to try other medications it is probably a good idea to research thoroughly and speak with a doctor about it if you have concerns.

You could go ahead with a HT without meds, plenty do. You just need to be aware of possible future loss.

It would be great if your brother could add some pictures showing his result from Dr Bisanga.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem.
When did your brother have his transplants with Dr Bisanga?
What age and how old is he today? This will help to get an idea of the hair loss he had and the age gap with you. Are you a similar age but his hair loss was much worse and he needed two ops or was he much older? Either way, it could say a lot about how you plan having this family history.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Your loss is not that bad at the moment but if your brother had similar loss and needed 2 transplants over a period of time you may have to rethink your long term plans.

B

Bananaman

Cheers bullitnut yeah Ive just started minox and derma rolling and I'm going to try dutasteride topically

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Sounds like a good plan… Did you ask your brother about his surgery with Bhr?
It would be nice to see his results and compare his hair loss to yours.

B

Bananaman

Sounds like a good plan… Did you ask your brother about his surgery with Bhr?
It would be nice to see his results and compare his hair loss to yours.
Yeah I did ,he said he was really happy with Bhr ,he went to see around 7 doctors and he just felt like Dr bisanga was the one ,he's going to try and dig some pics out for me if he can as it was 10 years ago ,il post them up ,it would be interesting to compare them to mine

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been on Finasteride for 16 years.

Any feedback from your brother and his hair loss history? I asked earlier but you must have missed it.

R

Rosemary21

Hi there are many clinics in istanbul /turkey I can suggest to you one of them beautifymed.com