• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any reputable clinics for hair transplant in Dubai/UAE

M

m7_kas

Hi
I'll be travelling to Dubai soon and although its a long shot with the short amount of time remaining i was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable surgeons or clinics for a hair transplant in Dubai or the UAE?
Any help would be much appreicated.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I did a search and found some names I recognize but unfortunately I see no clinics that I think are worth squeezing into your schedule for a surgery. Take your time, do some research and don't rush based on existing itineraries.

M

m7_kas

thanks for reply joe but i have researched and all of the surgeons i have considered are abroad as well. if there is a good enough surgeon out in UAE i dont see the harm in getting it done while im there, i wished id looked into it sooner as it makes sense and will save me some expenses. I do still have 6 weeks before i will be travelling so there is still some time.

Last edited:
Westcoaster

Westcoaster

You're better off making the short trip to India or Turkey with a well established clinic.

G

I think You come right place here, Last time that means in April 2015 my cousin go to Dubai and meet Dr Sanjay parashar from his clinic "Hair Transplantation in Dubai" and take a treatment from him for hair restoration. And today my cousin is so happy with that treatment. I would like to thanks Mr Sanjay....

H

HairHunter

Valued member
I think Dr. kul operates in Dubai as well as Turkey. Anything I've seen of him on the forums is positive but I haven't done much research on him.