• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Anybody knows the hair loss researcher John P.Floris?

D

david76

I was reading about an alternative hair loss method by this researcher, anybody ever heard of him?

David}:BY:>?

D

david76

ok I will look it up on google, in the mean while I keep on using my rogaine, even if its 5 months I have been
using it with no results...:'#G::

M

martinvain

Valued member
Where are you applying the Rogaine? i.e. the hairline, the crown, mid scalp etc

I used it for 2 years for the hairline and to be honest it did nothing for me in terms of regrowth and it irritated my scalp. In hindsight I should have quit it earlier as I feel it did more harm than good due to the irritation. I am told the foam is more gentle than the liquid but I have never tried it to confirm personally.

Do you not use Propecia/Proscar?

D

david76

Are you on propecia?

I am afraid of using it..you know why..I have decided to use a new alternative method that seems quite meaningful- at least i will try it.

Since we dont lose hair on top of the neck and ears, that may be because of blood circulation being kept to a good levels there.

So keeping the blood circulation good in the hair line, midscalp etc, i may be able to stop hair loss- at least this is what they say-

i will let you know if i get any results..}:BY:>?

M

martinvain

Valued member
If blood circulation is a problem why is it when hair is transplanted to previously bald areas it groes?

Yes I take 1/4 of a Proscar daily and have done for 4/5 years now. I beleive it has helped to maintain my hair at more or less the same level. I have recession and a thining forelock and am 26.

Do not waste your time with blood circulation related products and try Propecia/Proscar. They are tried and tested. When I was first losing my hair I tried all sorts of things and in the end should have saved time and money and listened to the veterans when they told me get on Propecia, Minoxidil and Nizoral. My advice to you would be to do the same.

T.C

T.C

BLOOD CIRCULATION is not your problem here,it is your genes that are faulty and causing hairloss. The scalp is one of the most vascular places on the body so products that say they improve blood circulation to re-grow hair are cowboys.The only product that will help you is PROPECIA and if you take it and t it gives you sides like it gave me just take it every few days or cut it in 2 as it works in very small doses as well.