• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Anyone used Finasteride and Saw Palmetto together?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Not sure whether it's been covered on here before but looking at the ingredients on my Foligain supplements i noticed it contains Saw Palmetto. As i'm also on Finasteride i wondered if anyone else has taken both before?
I know it probably increase the risks of potential sides, but ive been taking both for a while now with zero side affects so i wondered thats all*nl
I realise it's probably just the same as increasing the dose of Finasteride but as the supplements have other ingredients too i will keep taking them for now anyway.

J

Jack1988

I would also like to know about Saw Palmetto effectiveness

Has anybody used it solely and seen results? Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're using multiple medications

H

Herr Loss

I've been taking both for about 6 months, Fin in the morning and SP before I go to bed along with some other supplements, can't say I've seen much difference since starting.