• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Baldness calculator

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
A computer program that predicts if and when men will go bald has been launched in the UK.

The baldness calculator has already become a huge hit in germany and men aged 15 to 30 who are thinning on top like footballer Wayne Rooney and prince William have used it most according to the Daily Star newspaper.

Scientest Dr Adolf Klenk said 'more and more men value a full head of hair but especially so in younger men'. The program is avaliable at http://www.baldness-calculator.co.uk

::}{: what a load of twallop just took the test and i will be completely bald at 69, doesnt mention propecia or meds etc just an advertising gimmick i think us brits are ssssssooooooooo sad)(_::

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Well it looks like I will have lost most of my hair by the age of 59, I'd be amazed if I lived that long. I think I will stick with my Zulvera Herbal Shampoo.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What a load of plop.

I guess they must think where you live has an effect on your hair.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Ops...

Bald by 52... according to the calculator.... !!!!

What a load of total and utter bollocks !!

janna

janna

Valuable Member
A nice way to waste some time - nice find BN.....lol.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Not very well. I'm supposed to be totally bald now ~'')

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
wow the guy that invented this baldness calculater lol dr adolf klenk has now created a shampoo to aid hairloss acording to my local paper suprise suprise. Its said to contain caffiene for info visit www.alpecin.co.uk im staying sceptical to say the least and im off to wash my hair now in a mix of folgers/nescafe and coke )(_::

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Congratulations!

The male baldness calculator determined that you will likely not go bald even in old age.

I'll take that!

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Tell this to the 22 year old Sparky, then he may not end up in Nortons chair, anyone travelling back in time to June 1998 Wakefield by any chance?