• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Beard Hair Transplant Anatomy and its Need

D

DrSinghnri123

Beard hair transplant is becoming common among people and the best way to get the permanent solution of low beard. Basically, beard hair transplant helps you to get better personality and charming looks. In this procedure, the doctor analyses the bald portion of the beard area and then extract the hair from the donor region. Before extracting doctor check the intensity of hair so that patient can get shine and high growth hair. The whole anatomy is done under local anaesthesia to reduce the pain and discomfort level of the patient. You should consult with the prime doctor for Beard hair transplant
p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 115%; }
p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 115%; }

S

simrangoyal

Beard transplant is affordable ? Suggest me best doctor for hair restoration so that i can get long lasting results. Please show some results of beard hair transplant surgery for furthger discussion. I want reasonable cost treatment with safe treatment. If you know any doctor then please suggest me Thanks.

L

Lulia_vantoor

hello everyone, My husband gets the beard hair transplant surgery from the Focus Hair Transplant centre, Punjab. His results are very good. The treatment procedure is safe and affordable.

M

mania

Yes definitely the beard har transplant surgeyr now become the new trends of hair trnaplant surgery most people are looking for latest trends..