• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

beardywierdy 1 and 2 months post op

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
hi

Here is a 1 month photo- not much to see; about half of the grafts have shed and the redness is fading.

Attachments

• DSC00559.JPG
    DSC00559.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,967
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
another pic

Attachments

• DSC00560.JPG
    DSC00560.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,399
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking right on course for one month.

Your hair looks long enough to cover the transplanted area and hide the work.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Here is a picture with my hair covering the hairline work.

Attachments

• bm.JPG
    bm.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,368
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Bastard--look at all that hair with more to come. You are right on track. You have had some dense work done by a quality physician so you are going to have a great outcome.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the additional picture BW.

Looking at the picture no one would ever know you`d had any surgery.

Heal and grow well mate.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi

Yes looks fine, until the wind blows! No, I use a bit of gel to keep it down. Next hurdle is haircut time tomorrow. I am sh*tting myself- what do you say?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
When i went for my haircut i just bluffed it saying cut my hair as short as possible without my scar showing.

I changed the subject quickly from scar to something else.

Most hairdressers should know not to pry and just cut your hair as you request.They will then talk about it amongst themselves as soon as you`re out the door.

If they do ask,just say you had an accident.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I'm betting with the amount of hair you have, no is going to tell you have a scar in the back. Not even the hair dressers. You normally have to look for the scars by lifting up the hairs. No need to fret about the scar unless you plan to shave it down to a #2 or less.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi Jann/BM

It is not the scar but the recipient area- I need to explain to them that it still needs hiding and not to cut the fringe too short. I have spoken to a guy who used to cut my hair and explained the situ. He was great, asked me how it was healing; he said that I could come right at the end of the day as his last customer and told me it would be 'our little secret' and no one else in the salon would know. (bet he got off the phone and told everyone)

Cheers

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Lol...........maybe he told everyone. You'll be able to tell when all eyes go to your hairline when you walk in the door. People in the hair salon business are facinated by the ht procedure and want to know all about it. You may just want to pass on Dr. Feriduni's contact details. I'm sure your stylist is anxious to see for himself the progress so far.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
With the work that you have had done I would not fret. Obviously you covered your ass by telling him but nonetheless the Janna is right that they would be fascinated with it and want to check it out.

NN

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Here are my 2 month post op photos. There is not really much to show
but as you can see, things are starting to happen - the green shoots of
hair recovery!

Attachments

• DSC00644.JPG
    DSC00644.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,414
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
This 2nd photo is my hair brushed forward hiding the recipient area.

Attachments

• DSC00649.JPG
    DSC00649.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,234
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good BW,a little bit of lingering redness but thats easily concealed with your hair as shown in the second picture.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Its all good. Just give it a little more time. Nice that you can hide all the work.

NN