• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Beardywierdy 6 & 11 Months Post Op Dr Feriduni

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
'Hi Everyone

Here are my 6 month photos after 2004 grafts with Dr Feriduni. I am very happy so far and cannot believe how much difference the new hair has made. I now take it for granted that I have a hairline and temples etc, and no longer have to worry on windy days. It is such a relief not to dread looking in the mirror everyday and worrying about creative styling etc etc.

pre op pictures

DSC_8798.jpg
DSC_8794.jpg

DSC_8792.jpg

imm post op

DSC_8812.jpg
DSC_8811.jpg

DSC_8803.jpg

6 months post op

6mth3.jpg
6mth2.jpg

6mth.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
BW your hairline has filled in very nicely so far, at six months you still have more to come.

It also looks very natural.

I`m pleased that you can stop worrying about your hair now and simply enjoy it.

Looking forward to seeing more updates as you progress.

Thanks bm.

S

scarred5

Valued member
very impressive and natural looking result especially since its only 6 months

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Hair's looking great BW,was this a strip procedure?.Do you have any more updated photos other than those on your blog?,as im interested in dr feriduni myself.(for a procedure,not a date :)

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Here are some 11 month update pictures, i`m very happy with my progression.

th_IMG_0095-1.jpg

th_IMG_0096.jpg

Larger pictures

IMG_0095-1.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

V

VCM761

Hello beardywierdy,

How much growth-difference in texture of hair would you say you had between the 6 and 11 month time frame? Your hair looks fantastic, do you feel you`ve achieved what you set out to do opting to restore your hairline with a hair transplant?

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Thanks for the comments! My hair changed quite dramatically between the 6th & 9 month but was not really noticable to me, as I saw it everyday. By 6 months I could see how it was going to look i.e. shape of hairline etc and it was thick, even then, at 6 months.

Yes, I am very very pleased the way it has worked out and my expectations have been fully met and I am pleased I chose Dr Feriduni. Having said that, I thought I would be a totally different person with my hairline restored i.e loads more confidence, life changing etc, but I'm not- just me with lots more hair!!!

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Although your hair situation was not that bad before the HT I see a clear and good improvment!

looks good!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Beardywierdy,all your research has paid off.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi

Thanks for your comments; Bart, the pre op photos make my hair look better than it actually was - before my HT it was much thinner than it appears, and I was constantly styling it before I went out, worrying about wind etc. Now when I go out, I don't give it a second thought.

BM, at this stage do you tink there will be any more change or is that it now?

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Everything looks fantastic. I still believe that there will be minor changes for the better. It sneaks up on you. Like the subtle changes from month 6 to month 9 you will also notice this with your personality and confidence. Just subtle improvements but nonetheless I guarentee that it will change you if you are not insecure with your hair anymore.

NN

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi Nelly,

Thanks for the comments and you are correct about those subtle changes. I know what you mean about confidence etc and I feel that my hair is 1 less thing to obsess and worry about in life. I suppose the message to newbies and those considering HTs is that along with your new hair, you do gain confidence etc but it won't neccesarily get you that girl you have been after or that job you wanted but it will put you on the ladder!!!!